Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww we're mean girls wannabees apparently, I think we've annoyed some people on that app bless them eh, my thoughts are with them at this sad time x

Reactions: 10
the mean girls post has just been deleted, probs by the guy who made it

Reactions: 8
Awww we're mean girls wannabees apparently, I think we've annoyed some people on that app bless them eh, my thoughts are with them at this sad time x
Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 01.38.29.png

Clearly couldn't stand the heat 🔥👩‍🚒

I love that they accused us of coordinating our messages when that simply isn't the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 01.38.35.png

This had me in absolute stitches. You lot are relentless.

'loves to scoff down meat' 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Demz is the original mean girl! She practically started her own thread! 🤯
Exactly this!!! If she was a nice person she wouldn't have as many threads on here as she does, she's brought it all on herself

Reactions: 14
Exactly this!!! If she was a nice person she wouldn't have as many threads on here as she does, she's brought it all on herself
I don't get why people feel the need to still crawl up her fat smelly backside still. Are they blind? She's vile absolutely vile. The way she speaks to Sean. The way she treats his friends on the camping trip. The whole Amber Wright thing. Honestly these threads about her weren't even that bad before she started with the Amber Wright stuff and THEN blamed her little brother. She's brought it on herself all of it she's such an ignorant fat horrible cow. I wouldn't mind but some of her nasty responses to comments it's clear she's a vile fat troll who thinks she always knows best. They need to wake up and smell the coffee or should I say coffee breath demi and b.o.

Maybe these people who stick up for her are just exactly the same as her... Delusional and trampy and abusive to everyone that doesn't agree with them or does what they want.

Reactions: 22
Surely she knew these sort of posts would happen when she said she’d do this ad??? 🤣

guess she’s gotta make that 6k somehow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% that ad is the only one that demi has posted in a long that that actually got engagement, and that’s because of this thread 💅 you’re welcome amber. happy to help fund ur autumn decor and more wipes for “mummy” to wipe your dogs “bum bum” <3 Guarantee that when #yodeluk propose another brand deal after the skyrocket in downloads on (the otherwise dead) app, our Big D, the attention seeking c**t that she is, will say yes. We all know she cannot resist not only getting paid, but also getting a good display of her jealous haters and being able to send a snarky responses, all while she completely ignores her adoring brainless fans once they come running to her aid! Honestly while they’re at it, they might as well tell her to bend over, spread her massive beluga whale behind and lick her arse, seeing as they clearly can’t see what a vile person she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That jodel app is something else 😂😂I’m sure Demi is over the moon that she promoted it.

Reactions: 3
Have we all been banned? Just woke up and they’ve put me in timeout 😢
Am I worth deleting app and reinstalling? So upset by this, I’ve done nothing wrong 😭
🤣🤭

EDIT

Oh, I’m banned forever 😞

Ahhh I didn’t see the unbanned bit! I can last 10 days, I’ll be back 😎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.