Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up and I think I need this app! I'm missing out! 😅

Reactions: 2
The thing is. If she actually addressed the Amber Wright drama it might eventually die down… but nope big dems is in denial

ps I’m not banned x

Reactions: 19
IM GETTING THE SHAKES FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT ON YODEL 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is definitely the biggest she’s even been 🤢 and in someone’s post earlier they posted a before and after of her weight loss last year and Demi wrote she’s scared of getting diabetes and she had a scare and was told she would get irreversible health problems if she didn’t loose weight .. clearly the fat smelly greasy mess forgot about them health problems 😂 and doesn’t give a tit about her health or she would have maintained the weight loss. She’s just a lazy sloth. Sean works all day long hours and has to come home to her who’s been home all bleeping day and cook his own dinner and clean the house. Is she not embarrassed? I work from home with kids look after them and still walk my dogs and have the house clean and have dinner done. Sean needs to realise this lazy fat slob is not the one and move back to his mums. How can you go on holiday and sit there and not even talk to each other or explore or do anything really clearly their relationship is dead.. they should have stayed at home if they were going to sit on their phones
Every video or post now is some kind of ad I actually dislike her she makes my skin crawl looking at her and her big beluga belly and her swollen chins . 😂 🤢
Agree with all of it, I wonder does Sean feel stuck because of mortgage?
He should seek legal advice.
She ain't it he love back in with his parents and meet a good match.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up now & there’s a few still on there. Absolutely hilarious. The one that got me the most was “JAYANNNN”. Don’t know why but I read it in that woman’s voice who lost her parrot CHANELLL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not banned but my post was hidden so no one can engage with it, now I'll never know if people prefer a slavery breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have we all been banned? Just woke up and they’ve put me in timeout 😢
Am I worth deleting app and reinstalling? So upset by this, I’ve done nothing wrong 😭
🤣🤭

EDIT

Oh, I’m banned forever 😞

Ahhh I didn’t see the unbanned bit! I can last 10 days, I’ll be back 😎
Try another device or perhaps a VPN? Not sure if either will work.

And honestly, what a pathetic app. Imagine if someone was genuinely spouting hateful abuse (racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia etc) and they were only banned for 7 - 10 days but could then merrily do it allover again.

Wonder if Jayanne considered that? (of course i know she wouldn't, she just looks for the payment figure of the ad deal) Surely the first question you'd ask of an app like this is how it handles hateful, dangerous or threatening posts etc

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell what have I missed?
omg Tea, you would've loved it.

A few of us were on the new app she's plugging and have basically taken over the newcastle page at this point. Got a few posts removed, annoyed a few students, someone got banned. Hilarious though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg Tea, you would've loved it.

A few of us were on the new app she's plugging and have basically taken over the newcastle page at this point. Got a few posts removed, annoyed a few students, someone got banned. Hilarious though!
Don’t forget we’re in the process of setting Big D up with Ejaculator Henry 🍆 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.