Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorths mother
Oh Jesus Christ have a nosey on her account juliesgram (sorry admin) The way she leans into the camera like a serial killer before they murder their victims! And her eyebrows! Back to Demi. Demi you wouldn't get away with shoddy workmanship at the Council so don't do it on Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole Amber Wright saga will never get old for me, it’s so so funny. But if Demi owned up to it I’d have so much more respect for her. We’ve all slagged mates off before, it’s human. All she needs to say is look this happened, I’m so embarrassed and I’ve grown since then. It’s the way she handles it that makes her a crappy person. Blaming her brother and censoring any mention of it for years now! Must be exhausting. And I’d personally take the wrap for my brother any day no questions asked, not the other way round. Pure selfishness.

Reactions: 23
Watch it all die down in 10 days time and I’ll be hanging out in the crappy #Yodeluk app on me own 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she really say that about the MUA who lost a child? If so she is a worse pos than I even thought she could be

Reactions: 9
Did she really say that about the MUA who lost a child? If so she is a worse pos than I even thought she could be
Not only did she do that I heard she also changed the make up to look bad because apparently she took a picture or something before and it wasn't even that bad. But she'd altered it to make it look worse just so she could filemm a juicy video for the views. I might be getting my wires crossed but I'm sure someone on here said that's what she did.

Guys, I think Aye has joined Jodel

View attachment 796983
Nah Sean never liked her, she just ensnared him

Not only did she do that I heard she also changed the make up to look bad because apparently she took a picture or something before and it wasn't even that bad. But she'd altered it to make it look worse just so she could filemm a juicy video for the views. I might be getting my wires crossed but I'm sure someone on here said that's what she did.
What a horrible witch

Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus Christ have a nosey on her account juliesgram (sorry admin) The way she leans into the camera like a serial killer before they murder their victims! And her eyebrows! Back to Demi. Demi you wouldn't get away with shoddy workmanship at the Council so don't do it on Insta!
Lovely figure. Face like a slapped arse.

Reactions: 2
Nah Sean never liked her, she just ensnared him

What a horrible witch
Yup you said it.
The only reason I remember that thread in particular is because I was watching all her videos before then and didn't mind her as much. But then that's what really turned the tables for me the MOA thing.

I wasn't even on here or didn't even know about Amber Wright or nothing. But then I found all this after that happened and was like wow she's a pathological liar and only cares about what looks good for views. I was honestly shocked. Then next thing you know the offending video was taken down because she'd been caught out. So that's when I knew she was definitely a liar.

See the normal reaction to that after finding out what she did about the MOA would of been to do a video of her saying sorry and apologising and taking her some flowers or chocolates and admitting she was in the wrong. But then she'd have had to admit to lying and changing the make up to look worse

Please keep sharing screenshots from #Yodeluk - I have been giggling all afternoon 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did she say about the mua? Is it on that app, at 23 years of age I downloaded it yesterday and tried to reply to a comment and I literally couldn’t figure it out hahahahaha screenshots pls xx

Reactions: 4
I’m sat downstairs wheezing at the London posts, I might end up with pissy pants like our Demz at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.