Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
'Total strangers do not matter to me in the slightest'. Yes Demi, that’s why you created an account on a gossip site to defend yourself against valid criticism and set up a rave thread about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Piggywig77

This musclefood plan looks absolutely ace, never seen so many McDonald’s and pub meals allowed on a diet before

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Greenlentils

VIP Member
SO early with this one but I needed to (plus with the rate we're getting through the threads we'll be onto another by the weekend!):

Demi Donnelly #29 A sexless vanlife trip away, she's now got a job with YodelUK

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ccapf

VIP Member
So they were complaining because there was no space and the pups couldn’t get up onto the double bed??? Why are pups sleeping on the double bed??? Take a dog bed with you?? then demi and Sean sleep in the king size bed? No need to have the other bed out? Very bizarre
Call me crass but if I had spent £950 minimum, on renting that van out for a 5 day holiday, I'd want my hole😂 it's all about the experience. Just tells you how they literally don't have sex either. Demi at 25 years old sleeping with her dogs rather than her husband to be. It's so bizzare. Should be creating memories, it's the best time of their lives yet they sleep apart, can't stand each other they argue all the time, she even travelled up separately from him. It's just pointless. The only thing they have in common is food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Okay guys I have a confession. I fancy aye.
I'm sorry. He has something about him😂 i kinda wana slide into his dms😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44