Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads I'd to join that jodel thing for the craic, never been to Newcastle but tonight it's the best hometown I've had yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omw to download this app... I'm missing out on the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't have a clue how to work this Jodel shite and I feel so left out. Can you all stop having a laugh without me please I can't cope x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe she has somehow managed to block some of our posts on there! Maybe we need to give her some credit, cannae string a sentence together but can have a post deleted within 10 mins.

Those are the kind of transferable skills she'll be telling her Job Coach about when she signs on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Some people might call us haters or jealous but tbh we are the Queen's of charity 💃🏻✨. Demi could never. We like to help out the unfortunate in the world. It's our right as tattlers.

Reactions: 7
Oh my bleeping GOD. I can not even breathe. I have had to stop reading that bleeping app before I have an asthma attack. Trying to explain why I'm almost dying to my housemate was bleeping hilarious. Couldn't even get my words out. I bleeping love the lot of yas.
Ad like to see your face compared to hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.