Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a few stories to say that she was really upset because Harry and Luna's "stepsister" called Gracie got hit by a motorcycle and died. Apparently she's in a Whatsapp group with everyone who bought dogs from that breeder and she found out that morning that the dog had died
That must be a big group with the amount of puppies that poor dog has had

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She posted a few stories to say that she was really upset because Harry and Luna's "stepsister" called Gracie got hit by a motorcycle and died. Apparently she's in a Whatsapp group with everyone who bought dogs from that breeder and she found out that morning that the dog had died
Step sister is such a weird term. It implies marriage. Dog marriage. Does she mean half sister? I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Step sister is such a weird term. It implies marriage. Dog marriage. Does she mean half sister? I can't.
Umm well they’re actually children, not dogs? So yeah step sister does make perfect sense thanks. I’d like to see your step sister compared to hers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 66
How can she even claim to be vegan when she funded a bleeping puppy farm? Even if its not a puppy farm, buying animals from breeders is a big bleeping NOPE for vegans. Why can't she just accept she's no vegan! Or better yet actually go vegan

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Haha to be fair, she may have said "half sister" or just explained it in her own words! I'm not native in English so just got the words mixed up 😬

Reactions: 1
Haha to be fair, she may have said "half sister" or just explained it in her own words! I'm not native in English so just got the words mixed up 😬
She did say step sister at first. Then when she mentioned it again she said ‘step sister… half sister’ (not the same thing, Demi hun)

Reactions: 7
umm can we all message her or comment on her stuff saying how bad it is that she’s funding something that’s basically a puppy farm. how can she feel so sad about this dog dying yet not be sad that one dog has pushed out about 20 puppies… ok demi

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh really? I wouldn’t have even known English wasn’t your native language. It’s better than Demi’s but that doesn’t take a lot does it😂 what is your native language if you don’t mind saying? I’m curious

Reactions: 6
I think what sucks even more is the fact that Luna and Henry are a breed that is so commonly found in rescues (retired racing dogs etc) that could have been offered a good (debatable) home with Big D and Aye ... but instead they're supporting a bad breeder*.

*I say bad breeder because when Big D got her pups I am pretty sure she said there was another litter too, either born just before or just after hers. This HEAVILY suggests the breeder is pumping out puppies for money and not for the reasons a breeder should be a breeder (love of the breed, maintaining a strong lineage for the dogs, showing dogs etc) ...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just seen her stories posted from yesterday. Where the hell is she with all that squeaking!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh really? I wouldn’t have even known English wasn’t your native language. It’s better than Demi’s but that doesn’t take a lot does it😂 what is your native language if you don’t mind saying? I’m curious
Haha not at all, I'll take the compliment 😂 Thanks hunny bun! I'm Belgian/native in French, but I've been living in Wales for 5 years so I guess it helps!

ETA: I can imagine any English learner would fail their exam if the spoke like Demi 😂 "Got some pompous grass from Siri Lanka"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over her mouth
Neither can I!! Why would you wear bold lipstick with a mouth like that! 🤢And it’s like she can’t even smile properly she just screws her nose up! So ugly it’s unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her smile is so fake ! 🤣 let’s face it dems nothings making you happy apart from a Big Mac ! Her face is so swollen looks like she had a bee sting to the face 😂 when she smiles her cheeks cover her eyes 🤣 she obviously doesn’t care her smelly pubes are on show 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
"Different mams" i hate the word mam so much 😭 her mouth really is hideous. Why does her whole face move so much?! I've never seen anything like it its like a scene from a horror movie😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
hahaha is she on smack, how does it make it any better View attachment 770678
Literally!

I’m fairly sure you can only have two registered litters a year (this is potentially per witch) as a breeder in the U.K., so having several witches/litters at the same time is just a way to make more money. She’s (no doubt) churning these dogs out for money, when there’s so many ‘skinny dogs’ in need of a home :(

Reactions: 12
Literally!

I’m fairly sure you can only have two registered litters a year (this is potentially per witch) as a breeder in the U.K., so having several witches/litters at the same time is just a way to make more money. She’s (no doubt) churning these dogs out for money, when there’s so many ‘skinny dogs’ in need of a home :(
Hey dont slag off the breeder! I would like to see YOUR breeder!

Didnt she say the breeder said theres no such thing as littermate syndrome?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.