Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I just tried Greg’s today for the first time, felt like dems x
😂😂😂 don’t hate me guys but I’ve never in my 22 years of living had a greggs sausage roll. Shocking I know but we have cooplands instead so I use them😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Heavy D herself is actually really bleeping boring, but we make up for her boring personality on these threads, so I just want to say a bit thanks to all you lovely hunny buns because these threads are genuinely the best things to come out of tattle. A special tiny welcome to heavy D too though because we wouldn’t be here without her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate the fact that there is also a dog clearly being used to breed a lot of puppies one after another
This is exactly why most vegans adopt pets, we don't agree with breeding forcefully until the mother is exhausted. Same goes for the dairy industry...but I guess Big Demz wouldn't know because she isn't ACTUALLY vegan.

I'm simply dying to catch her out scoffing a secret meaty maccies in her gross yellow car.

Reactions: 22
😂😂😂 don’t hate me guys but I’ve never in my 22 years of living had a greggs sausage roll. Shocking I know but we have cooplands instead so I use them😂
You're not missing out on anything - greggs is nothing compared to cooplands!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i'm pretty sure if the whole world turned vegan then it would destroy the planet alot more than cattle. the amount of fruit, veg, corn etc would need alot of space.
i also think people like demi, who call themselves a vegan whilst eating nothing bit pre packaged convenience food are part of the bigger problem!
plus all those cheap fashion clothing hauls she does.
but hey she doesn't eat cattle that have a huge impact on the earth...so thumbs up
Am sorry but what on earth do you think the trillions of animals eat? Use some common sense 😂 if we can feed 8 billion people and over a trillion animals we can sure as hell feed 8 billion humans a plant based diet. Its not that hard to think logically. Demi isn't even vegan so no point talking about it. I've been vegan 16 years. I also don't buy fast fashion and do a lot more for the planet than 99% of the people on earth lol
Demi is a bleeping idiot honestly why is she such a knob. She knew the onion rings were not vegan too. No one who's vegan, would buy something without checking it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
no but how come demi posts the video of herself and the dogs in the van and she poses because she wants to show us jealous tattlers that she’s living the good life, and then within the hour there’s the dramatic video about the dog, but she says “this morning” demi queen you can’t be that devastated if you only just got it through your skull that you’re sad about something that happened earlier on in the day

Reactions: 4
i'm lost, what happened with the dog?
She posted a few stories to say that she was really upset because Harry and Luna's "stepsister" called Gracie got hit by a motorcycle and died. Apparently she's in a Whatsapp group with everyone who bought dogs from that breeder and she found out that morning that the dog had died

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.