Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way body positivity has become a trend, because it allows people like demi, who is clearly overweight, to have an excuse for being overweight. “oh it doesn’t matter if i’m fat because body positivity😘✌🏻“. then this makes other overweight people think it’s ok to be overweight when in reality, they are literally knocking years off their life by carrying the extra fat. it’s just not healthy at all

Reactions: 23
How the duck do you miss fish terribly as a vegan? What a bleeping clown she is. Imagine making a choice then complaining about it. Stupid bint.

Reactions: 18
There's no way she's making anywhere near 6k per month. Even with her 'multiple' steams of revenue, she'll be making around 2k. Still a decent wage for what she's doing though. I just wish she'd be honest 🤷‍♀️
IMG_8932.PNG
IMG_8931.PNG

Reactions: 3
Right big D have a read -

If your skin is naturally oily excessive use of cream products will make you skin even more oily.

If your skin is naturally dry it'll be apparent more so by piling products on.

I watch a really good make up artist and he says this excessive loading of products is aesthetically pleasing but makes the skin look terrible.

Recently I think she's had that whole Chip (accidentally vegan chips cooked with non vegan fish of course) pan look going on. Like it's caked on, looks shiny and wet almost.

She just screams grease!!

Reactions: 6
I'm off work poorly today.
I didn't want to see her literally eye f*****g a bag of crisps. Girl makes me heave!

Get a bath, wash your hair and do your job - you sweaty grub!
New to this thread but demi really annoys me bigtime, lazy lazy lazy! But your name made my day 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw the post about the spare room and shouted out DECORATED!!!!!! YOU DECORATED IT YOU SILLY MARE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.