Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video that cam made outing Demi ages ago just came up on my suggested, had a browse through the comments - this one though 🤣
I'd never seen this Cam fella before but that was so funny and he talks like me! It's a shame he doesn't seem to upload very often as that was 4 months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So here I am, lazy Sunday morning with my bowl of shreddies, clicking on Big Ds new vidyo and 55 seconds in and I'm already laughing... "you know when you have an invisioned for something" bloody Nora love 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
wow the new video shows just how much weight her and sean have gained!! its shocking. the video is also a bunch of recycled tit! shes really struggling for content

Reactions: 18
“When I tell you it is my dream bed, it is my dream bed” “I wanted a bed like this for ages and the reason why I never got one…is I couldn’t find the one that I liked or they were out of the price range I wanted to pay”. Just say you were waiting for happy beds to gift you one for free and leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The video that cam made outing Demi ages ago just came up on my suggested, had a browse through the comments - this one though 🤣
He does give off lesbian vibes 🥴

How is that bedroom bohemian at all?! 😂 isn’t bohemian meant to be very white and beige, with light woods?! They’ve got a red brick wall and dark wood.. it’s still alright but not bohemian at all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He does give off lesbian vibes 🥴

How is that bedroom bohemian at all?! 😂 isn’t bohemian meant to be very white and beige, with light woods?! They’ve got a red brick wall and dark wood.. it’s still alright but not bohemian at all
shes has no clue haha..i would describe it as rustic/industrial with a twist of tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd never seen this Cam fella before but that was so funny and he talks like me! It's a shame he doesn't seem to upload very often as that was 4 months ago.
He has another channel! He does quite a lot with his girlfriend. I enjoy watching their videos! 😊 search “Cam Kirkham Baby”

Reactions: 7
Demi since I’ve been a subscriber has always been a yo-yo dieter so I’m not surprised she’s the biggest I’ve ever seen her at the moment but I’m more shocked by Sean. If you looked at the first videos from the joint channel which were only a year ago the difference in him is considerable, especially when he does all the decorating, garden work and works a full time job. I can’t believe 2 adults at their age don’t know how to eat a decent diet and do a food shop properly.

Reactions: 19
demi def itches her ass in public i can picture her digging her manky nails up her ass

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
demi def itches her ass in public i can picture her digging her manky nails up her ass
Anyone remember when they were in the dogs room and she did poke her arse 😂😂😂

The fact she called them closing up the door, and cutting through a plywood wall "structural" changes is sending me 😂 not to mention this bed is her dream bed, idk about y'all but I've never sat and dreamt about the frame of a bed 😂 I dream about having good health and a fat bank account.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember when they were in the dogs room and she did poke her arse 😂😂😂

The fact she called them closing up the door, and cutting through a plywood wall "structural" changes is sending me 😂 not to mention this bed is her dream bed, idk about y'all but I've never sat and dreamt about the frame of a bed 😂 I dream about having good health and a fat bank account.
I got to bed fantasising about if I want a pine bed frame or a metal one then on really crazy nights, I dream about memory foam mattresses

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think there’s one “bohemiam” thing about that room

also why’s the shelf so high

• Haha
I don’t think there’s one “bohemiam” thing about that room

also why’s the shelf so high
I feel like Demi just talks constantly and says all of these words, but has absolutely no clue what she’s even saying 😂.
The only place that room could be considered ‘bohemian’ is in Demis mind.

Had a little peak on Demi’s vegan favs today. Of course most of it is just processed or “accidentally vegan” crap, but I laughed so much at the one photo where the food didn’t come in plastic/cardboard packaging.

Plate of berries, my god!!! Big D out here letting us all know that berries are vegan, and this is a meal she actually prepared herself.

Honestly, this girl’s brain is so limited.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.