Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she go on her stories and claim the Muscle Foods plan has worked for her ‘several times’ in the past…. When she’s currently the size of a house…? Make it make sense.
That was my thought exactly as soon as she said this. Not about her size but surely she realises the contradiction in saying a 'plan' has worked for her but now she is returning to it...

The problem is that she sees this 'plan' as a short term fix. The only aim of which is to lose a bit of weight.

We know she is utterly lazy and will do anything to cut corners and I think this plan just promotes that so in the long run I think it will do more harm than good.

Demi, stop being lazy! Buy a cook book and pick a few meals each week and buy only the ingredients you need for the meals. It isn't hard!!!!

Reactions: 11
That was my thought exactly as soon as she said this. Not about her size but surely she realises the contradiction in saying a 'plan' has worked for her but now she is returning to it...

The problem is that she sees this 'plan' as a short term fix. The only aim of which is to lose a bit of weight.

We know she is utterly lazy and will do anything to cut corners and I think this plan just promotes that so in the long run I think it will do more harm than good.

Demi, stop being lazy! Buy a cook book and pick a few meals each week and buy only the ingredients you need for the meals. It isn't hard!!!!
I also think if she really isn't going to lose weight she should go all in and really imbrace her obesity

I also think if she isn't going to lose the weight (which I really don't believe she ever will) she should embrace this obesity like she claims to.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe the post she put on earlier today about the fridge freezer and how it cost £1,000 and how she's always wanted a fridge that produces ice cubes instead of banging the trays on the counter tops. First world problems right there!! I frequent these Tattle pages and very rarely do I post anything but this really riled me this morning. The world is literally falling apart at the seams with people living in poverty and struggling to make it through the week and she's posting about bloody fridge freezers that cost a grand! She's so out of touch with everything it's unbelievable. Not once has she addressed what's happening in Afghanistan, here's a novel idea - instead of posting constant crap about going to Costa and TK Maxx why doesn't she actually use her platform for something good and make people aware of the issues going on in Afghanistan and even try and fundraise for them. Lots of influencers are asking their followers for donations of feminine hygiene products, shower gels, hand sanitizers and clothing etc for the Afghanistan refugees coming over here with nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Shouldn't it be knickers are crusty or is Kickers right?

We have to praise the algorithm
I feel like given Demi’s disregard for the rules of the English language a typo just adds to the feel of these threads, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like when she went back to the gym, but she chose to go to sculpt which is Adam collard from love islands gym and be PT’d by him.. clearly went because of who he was and then didn’t like that he is actually a good PT and she needed to put the work in! 🥴
&& she said she had loads of content to film with him 🤣 that lasted long - just like the cleaning phase and the hello fresh phase and the fashion icon phase and every other phase. The only ones she can stick to is the smelly, untidy, unclean, pissy knicker phase

• Haha
Reactions: 18
&& she said she had loads of content to film with him 🤣 that lasted long - just like the cleaning phase and the hello fresh phase and the fashion icon phase and every other phase. The only ones she can stick to is the smelly, untidy, unclean, pissy knicker phase
And that’s because it’s the easiest phase

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I struggle to keep up with how fast Demidoodles’ threads move, so I went to investigate the 💧 picture

I now need new eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
STOP!! Can I jus ask... does Demi (hi Dems... u may answer via another platform 👋) actually know wot a PLANT looks like... usually involves a bit of green... she only eats 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think I'll keep my grand buy a cheaper one and buy bag of ice or better still one thm silicone ones were the Ice just pops out I got one like golf balls couple then in ya gin dose the job 🤣.

Reactions: 5
When I was plant based my farts where stinking. I can’t imagine how bad hers smell eating that plant based processed shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching her new vidyo “EXTREME BEDROOM MAKEOVER” (lol) and so far it’s just recycled footage of them decorating their bedroom but OMG I cannot believe how much weight Demi has put on since the old footage!!!! At one point she said it was only two months ago but she honestly looks 2/3 stone lighter 😬

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.