Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they’re doing the muscle food plan for four weeks but will allow themselves to have a takeaway once a week? Did I hear that right? These bleeping beasts can’t go four weeks without a takeaway? Christ
how can she do the muscle food plan, but then still have takeaways, costa/starbucks, meals out with friends etc! thats not how a meal plan works!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahhaha

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before but has anyone noticed that in Demi’s YT videos she has three chins and then on IG has none - zoom in on her chin area in every photo and it’s distorted and reshaped 😳 qween of angles
She clearly doesn't like what she sees in the mirror, but she can actually change that (although it will take work) instead of airbrushing and filtering all her photos.

Reactions: 8
Hahahahhaha

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before but has anyone noticed that in Demi’s YT videos she has three chins and then on IG has none - zoom in on her chin area in every photo and it’s distorted and reshaped 😳 qween of angles
It's katie Meehan!!!!!! This is scary.

The muscle plan food will be eaten, along with everything else. Girl has some serious issues, kinda feel awful for her.

She said they’re doing the muscle food plan for four weeks but will allow themselves to have a takeaway once a week? Did I hear that right? These bleeping beasts can’t go four weeks without a takeaway? Christ
I know! Jesus! Once a week? 🐷 What's the bleeping point in doing a 'diet?'

They're only doing the plan cause they're getting paid to do it, I highly doubt when the camera isn't running that they're even eating the food 😅
Oh, they'll be eating the food. And everything else!

Reactions: 7
Sure that week she went out for a fatty pub lunch and didn't yawn eat a burger 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t get the hype with musclefood - I’ve had their meals before and they all tasted of plastic where the meals had been vacuum sealed 🤢

Reactions: 10
All she needs to do is actually move her body and excercise and obviously majorly cut down on calories

she should do Zumba or something lol

Reactions: 9
Completely agree with this. I think Demi would be happier working a proper job (even part time) to give her some structure, and give her a reason to get up and get dressed and talk to people, maybe make friends, take her out of herself. Much as we can all hate going to work, it does have its benefits. I think she inherited the social awkwardness from her mother. Demi doesnt look happy, she rarely smiles, she might laugh at something stupid on tik tok, but it's not the same as smiling because you feel happy. I think she's struggling for content, stuggling with motivation, struggling with food and diet, struggling with keeping a large house clean and tidy and struggling with living with Sean. You've got to feel sorry for the girl.
I mean you're right but at the end of the say she's choosing this. Everything you've mentioned she can easy change with some effort and a proper routine. She's got no self discipline.

Reactions: 12
The musclefood stuff is actuallly awful, my boyfriend bought it once and it was just vile! Wouldn’t dare waste my money on their shite ever again, obvs need someone shite to advertise it as well

Reactions: 12

I'll be honest I can't wait 4 weeks either😂

I mean you're right but at the end of the day she's choosing this. Everything you've mentioned she can easily change with some effort and a proper routine. She's got no self discipline.

• Haha
Ok I 100% get that dogs have to eat meat like would NEVER suggest a vegan diet for a dog ( have two dogs myself, treat them well and secure them safely in the car when travelling) but she says how she’s vegan because watched some documentaries about the cruelty to animals blah blah blah but it’s ok to give her dogs a chickens FOOT Alri x
Dogs can happily live without meat in their diet. One of ours is allergic to animal proteins so is on a strict vegetarian diet and thriving. It’s really dangerous in cats though. I don’t agree with anyone forcing their beliefs on animals - your dog doesn’t care about that. But things like puffed chicken feet are like giving your dog a huge family sized bag of crisps for lunch, it’s not nutritionally balanced - it’s all skin and fat.

Reactions: 4
Omg the new video with swimsuit granny vibs but as I was watching I was looking throw video under and seen one she did only 2 month ago wow look at the difference
Screenshot_20210820-172200.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.