Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Demi Donnelly - probably discharge, not piss

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Demi Donnelly #25 Pissy Lounge Shet, slumped in her Kasebo, still doesn't know how to plan, cook & eat, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fact she's left that split coffee and not cleaned it up right away. Dirty witch. You can hear her lock her car. Surprised she's not sending out the puppies to lick it clean.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
maybe Sean was waving his sausage in the background x
@Blairr i can’t believe you’ve changed your profile picture to that😂🤢 I don’t know whether to laugh or be disgusted by it😭🤮

I’m gonna give the thread title another shot.

Demi Donnelly #25. Pissy Knickers; lay off the snickers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Blairr i can’t believe you’ve changed your profile picture to that😂🤢 I don’t know whether to laugh or be disgusted by it😭🤮

I’m gonna give the thread title another shot.

Demi Donnelly #25. Pissy Knickers; lay off the snickers
Hahaha I know, I don’t know how I feel either..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A couple of my favourite moments from the new vid: Sean's attempt at tying a bikini and a lil peep of knickers.
Thank god she kept her knickers on though - she’s the sort of skank who would try a swimsuit on with no knickers then send it back for a refund 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank god she kept her knickers on though - she’s the sort of skank who would try a swimsuit on with no knickers then send it back for a refund 🤢
She replied to someone who pointed it out in the comments saying it was just the lining of the swimsuit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.