Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that wet patch šŸ¤­ my boyf just saw and was HORRIFIED! Why would you post this, just shows she doesnā€™t check anything before she posts. Thatā€™s just too far man šŸ™

Reactions: 15
pissy patch and miss-match

also she obviously didnt look at the post for very long to see the piss stain but when someone points it out i call it now that shell just says Im just showing the reality of being a real women blah blah

thread suggestion. pissy patch and missy match clothes demi do u edit ur pics? aye i dont

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 720867
sorry Iā€™m hear againto repeat myself but can she stop saying plant based? Itā€™s an energy drink full of shite, tell me whereā€™s the plants Demi? Sheā€™s so think man
I mistakenly read this comment as 'How is this monster vegan...' calling Demi a monster looool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The size of her arse in the bikini is absolutely disgusting!šŸ¤¢ Such a cringe fest video with her trying to be funny šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø and her mouth is even worst itā€™s like her top lip now disappears and rolls under her teeth! I couldnā€™t watch her ā€œlittle chatā€ at the end cos sheā€™s just too thick and full of tit and when she goes on these tirades of talking to the camera I just canā€™t cope with her getting out of breath every second word

Reactions: 9
Ironic that she's turning into that photo of her as a child using the fat filter. A full circle moment.

No Iā€™m sorryā€¦.this is just disgusting. A wet patch. Wee or discharge? We all get discharge but surely posting this is too far??
Naw naw naw. That's too far. Her moose hoof is leakingšŸ˜­ I'm gonna have breakdown. I'm slowly losing my sanity, where are the people in her life telling her to cut out the tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine when the YouTube bubble bursts and she actually needs to get a real job. If a potential employer Googles her and finds these type of photos of her, wet patch and all?! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ I think someone was feeling down last week because they were working hard for a low wage in a pharmacy? Well please be assured that Demi is absolutely screwed once the YouTube bubble bursts. I mean also what if she breaks up with Sean. It's going to be a low quality man who would be interested in getting together with such an ugly skank with zero class or self respect like her.

Pass me the popcorn! šŸæšŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
So surprised she hasnā€™t put up a pic with a period stain yet trying to ā€œnormaliseā€ it

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ironic that she's turning into that photo of her as a child using the fat filter. A full circle moment.

Naw naw naw. That's too far. Her moose hoof is leakingšŸ˜­ I'm gonna have breakdown. I'm slowly losing my sanity, where are the people in her life telling her to cut out the tit.
Moose hoof!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Demi Donnelly #25. Yewchube, kasebo, and Christian Louis Vuitton - all words she pronounces wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This reminded me a bit of Big D. This personā€™s spelling is as bad as Demiā€™s pronunciation(s).
(This personā€™s IG is GOLD, and I follow for the same reason I follow Demi)

Pretty sure theyā€™re not Loubs eitherā€¦ bleeping freak

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long before the DiScHarGe iS a DaY To DaY tHinG fOr WoMeN? Iā€™d say tomorrow at about 1pm x

• Haha
Someone commented on her instagram photo ā€œprobably discharge not pissā€ like it makes it any better šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ vile the state of the woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.