Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed were she sed she buyin a van no way she geting one the cost.of then ATM

Reactions: 4
The editing in the new daily dose vlog is hilarious. She is really trying hard to copy the video style of people like Helen Anderson etc. but it's just awkward and boring. Who wants to see 3 consecutive clips of Demi using a key?

Also, the irony of her talking about wanting to get better with food and cooking but then just committing to a week of ready meals and snacks and then going for a sugary drive through costa...

My partner saw her on the screen and just say 'My god, she is a toad, isn't she'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So her new Instagram ad for the fake tan. Wtf? If I was makeup revolution I would be embarrassed to associate with her. And this is the “result”? Their PR must be desperate

Im convinced Demi is paying the brands to work with them and not the other way round.
Her arms look like they're on the wrong way round here :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I’m finally done with the bint, the crap bench, the elevator music, her wistfully looking into the distance, I’m dead, I’m sorry guys it been emotional 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys and gals.... have I slipped into a different dimension here?

Why am I sat watching Demi, sat in her kasebo, like a turtle, listening to elevator music.

I need to lay off the drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Reading tattle….contemplating tattle 🤣

Eats healthy breakfast- goes for sugar at costa- carries on with diet.

Ive literally died laughing at the editing on this vid-yo. What the actual fk is the music and the weird posing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol’d all the way through, Big D you should be a comedian
Isn't that the blanket she bought and made into a top or is that a different green blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Felt like I could smell Demi at the beginning of the new daily dose of us video. Sweaty minge and greasy head

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes clearly been on here... didnt see her have an orgasm with her food on daily dose of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she insist on putting tanning products on her face? She’s had multiple flare ups of dermatitis and doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that putting anything perfumed / strong products on your face will make it worse. I also don’t understand why she’s not seen a dermatologist yet, instead of using some cream that was once prescribed to her brother. Dermatitis is very tricky to deal with, but she really has a way of making it worse.
She is an unbelievable cheapskate. Its crazy I have really sensitive skin too and I wouldn't dream of putting the perfumed skincare from primark near my face.

Reactions: 7
Reading tattle….contemplating tattle 🤣

Eats healthy breakfast- goes for sugar at costa- carries on with diet.

Ive literally died laughing at the editing on this vid-yo. What the actual fk is the music and the weird posing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol’d all the way through, Big D you should be a comedian
She looked like a fat disgruntled pensioner waiting on a bus in that picture 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is this the most awkward video I’ve ever watched?! And what’s with the weird elevator music?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.