Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! Van life looks amazing on social media but the hard work behind the scenes is only built for a certain type of person. She's far too lazy for that. Plus if she's a bath kinda girl she's not gonna like how Van life people shower. Fact.
I don’t think she is a bath or shower type of girl

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I go through stages with her one minute finding her a harmless fascinating human and the next and infuriating turd who makes me irrationally angry. For whatever reason her latest reel just really annoyed me I think it's a combination of her getting sent all this shite for free and not being deserving of it when I'm struggling to pay rent this month and the absolutely hideous faces she pulls thinking she's so so hilarious/god's gift of body positivity.

Reactions: 18
Why does she insist on putting tanning products on her face? She’s had multiple flare ups of dermatitis and doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that putting anything perfumed / strong products on your face will make it worse. I also don’t understand why she’s not seen a dermatologist yet, instead of using some cream that was once prescribed to her brother. Dermatitis is very tricky to deal with, but she really has a way of making it worse.

Reactions: 17
i get shes tryna be ‘body positive’ but does every post need to be the same? jiggling her edited body and pulling faces? how does that say body positivity - it comes across as a joke to me!

Reactions: 16
i get shes tryna be ‘body positive’ but does every post need to be the same? jiggling her edited body and pulling faces? how does that say body positivity - it comes across as a joke to me!
I've never commented on this any of Demi's threads before but I get a feeling she's trying to be a bit Charlotte Dawson maybe? The difference being though Charlotte is quite tiny by comparison even though she has her jiggly bits lol and really celebrates them.

Reactions: 14
I go through stages with her one minute finding her a harmless fascinating human and the next and infuriating turd who makes me irrationally angry. For whatever reason her latest reel just really annoyed me I think it's a combination of her getting sent all this shite for free and not being deserving of it when I'm struggling to pay rent this month and the absolutely hideous faces she pulls thinking she's so so hilarious/god's gift of body positivity.
I feel exactly the same!

Reactions: 2
Your name/profile pic though:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This tok tok of Yawn honestly shocked me so much. He is such a beaaaassst now! He’s steadily been letting himself go. Comfort eating away the pain of living with Big Dem. and omg why does her hand demanding to taste the frozen syrup (🤢) make me so angry ?!?! Also the bloody colour of her tan, wtaf 😱
the whole trend is frozen honey not strawberry syrup 😭😭

I cannot believe she thinks putting out a video going into a store and showing us around and pointing to different products most of us can go do that by ourselves… talk about no effort

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
These two are painfully lazy. You do not NEED a company to meal prep every meal/snack of the day you eat. Boils my absolute piss.

Reactions: 15
So her new Instagram ad for the fake tan. Wtf? If I was makeup revolution I would be embarrassed to associate with her. And this is the “result”? Their PR must be desperate

Im convinced Demi is paying the brands to work with them and not the other way round.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Better relationship with food and cooking? She needs to stop being a lazy fat tit

Reactions: 15
So her new Instagram ad for the fake tan. Wtf? If I was makeup revolution I would be embarrassed to associate with her. And this is the “result”? Their PR must be desperate

Im convinced Demi is paying the brands to work with them and not the other way round.
its her management that get the deals.
i think if demi didn't have a management she would be fucked money wise!

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she did an ad for a different food prep not long ago - how can you advertise something then switch so quickly

Reactions: 7
Daily dose of just me, her ego is incredible, she's such a mess of a lassie. If I was that company and they were representing my product I'd want more of a mention. Where was Sean's opinion on the meals etc? She's so sad and lonely it's painful to watch. Restrictions have lifted and we don't see demi with any friends at home. That whole video was embarrassing and a waste of time. Sad bint.

Reactions: 14
Nah sick of her saying she’s never felt unsatisfied with the food plan with the last time she had it she used to just eat the meals sporadically with other food not in the plan

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.