Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand her management, I understand they obviously get a percentage but the brands they have her work with are mostly a bad fit.
It never feels authentic with D.
Another YouTuber I like works with Hello Fresh and its consistent she buys into the ethos and she only maybe works with them and a couple of other brands, and it's on point and feels real to her own personal brand.
I feel with D it like she is operating a weird get rich quick pyramid scheme, LuLaRoe anyone 🤣

Does her management get good feedback, are people buying based on D's recommendations?

Reactions: 11
Just dying over here 😅
Don't mind me....
💋🎀
Screenshot_20210818-232639-724.png

Oh hey slick Rick 😂
She has more grease in her hair than Danny Zuko 😂
Big D I'm catching up please continue to give me this amazing content 😂
Screenshot_20210818-233403-413.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Big Aye's burger 🤢 I don't get why they have to eat thos absolute shite instead of just cooking a meal. I feel like I'm literally SCREAMING at my screen everytime they eat something, talk about food or buy food. Just so lazy and thick I honestly can't deal! Also, who the duck goes out the house to meet a friend for lunch looking like that? Come on man! It's honestly not that hard to jump in in the shower man! Proper soap dodger isn't she? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i get shes tryna be ‘body positive’ but does every post need to be the same? jiggling her edited body and pulling faces? how does that say body positivity - it comes across as a joke to me!
Think she attracting the chubby chasers, hence why she has a P.O. Box in her bio. She hinting for gifts from weird men.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the newest daily dose. I can’t help but feel sorry for her when she’s out in the little gazebo. She just looked so sad and lonely. Her content just screams of an increasingly unhappy person who feels stuck.

Reading tattle….contemplating tattle 🤣

Eats healthy breakfast- goes for sugar at costa- carries on with diet.

Ive literally died laughing at the editing on this vid-yo. What the actual fk is the music and the weird posing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol’d all the way through, Big D you should be a comedian
Wait?? Is that the £1 blanket from the charity shop she bought as a top or am I tripping?

Wait?? Is that the £1 blanket from the charity shop she bought as a top or am I tripping?
Nope. I'm tripping it's not😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nope. I'm tripping it's not😂😂
I thought the same lol, god doesn't she look so miserable sitting outside in her "kazebo"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is you can everything (obviously in Demis case from the £ shop) and still be unhappy.
How sad is it, that she's got to the age that she is and has no friends to go through life with.
No friends to say "remember when this happened at school" or "remember when we went ____"
Its a sad way of life.
Unfortunately these young girls get into YouTube think they're the dogs bollocks then end up lonely, fed up or depressed or change themselves so much so they're unrecognisable to the people that once loved them.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice her finding the excuse to eat all of those muscle food snacks at once that she "forgot to eat" during the day ?? She says it's controlled eating but it's actually such an unhealthy obsession with food. You didn't HAVE to eat those Demi, you're just being greedy. Save them for another day

Reactions: 23
Thing is you can everything (obviously in Demis case from the £ shop) and still be unhappy.
How sad is it, that she's got to the age that she is and has no friends to go through life with.
No friends to say "remember when this happened at school" or "remember when we went ____"
Its a sad way of life.
Unfortunately these young girls get into YouTube think they're the dogs bollocks then end up lonely, fed up or depressed or change themselves so much so they're unrecognisable to the people that once loved them.
I wouldn't say D ever had friends.
There is something missing in her I can't put my finger on it but I feel she'd struggle around people.

For someone who supposedly has a diagnosed BED, she’s certainly not managing it. It’s all bullshit. If she was that serious and understood how damaging it can be, not only to her health but also her viewers, she wouldn’t be consuming as much as she does now.

She doesn’t want help, she’s doing it for attention. When her genuine followers have suggested she gets help her response is always “no thanks I want to do it on my own”. But Demi, it’s not something that can be overcome alone, it needs professional help and the correct mindset to want to get out of the binge eating. She’s honestly a joke. And for someone who preaches about mental health, she should seriously consider her own, along with her physical health. You can seriously see the effects being overweight is having on her, and as much as I dislike her, she really needs to have a deep chat with herself and realise this is not good.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand her management, I understand they obviously get a percentage but the brands they have her work with are mostly a bad fit.
It never feels authentic with D.
Another YouTuber I like works with Hello Fresh and its consistent she buys into the ethos and she only maybe works with them and a couple of other brands, and it's on point and feels real to her own personal brand.
I feel with D it like she is operating a weird get rich quick pyramid scheme, LuLaRoe anyone 🤣

Does her management get good feedback, are people buying based on D's recommendations?
totally agree. i dont know why they would pick her to do healthy food stuff. shes over eats, constantly eats tit, admits she doesnt cook anything and is overweight!
i watch a channel called weed em and reap (homesteading channel) and she often gets hello fresh sponsor her videos, the difference is she always has a cooking bit in every video and likes to make meals from scratch! so a perfect match for a sponsorship like that.

Reactions: 6
I honestly CANNOT get my head around the fact that she still hasn’t got to grips with the food shopping/eating in her new house. we moved into our new house three weeks ago, and the only time we had a takeaway was the first night because we were exhausted. i plan our food shop a week prior and we eat the most amazing homemade meals (which have been calorie counted). maybe it’s because i don’t work at the moment due to having a bad time with my chronic illness, but cooking literally can take no time! on bad days for me (could be busy days for demz) i literally bang out a slow cooker meal. also, non of the meals i have made has been super healthy, it’s just all about the portion. i have lost 15lbs in 6 weeks by eating consciously and doing no exercise. what’s her excuse apart from ‘body positive’?

Reactions: 12
I don't think costa, roast dinner and apple crumble are part of the plan demi hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
why don't they just snack on fruit and low cal things lol not pre packaged shite

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.