Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% think she still watches the Ingham family there’s been so many little things she’s talked about that they have mentioned recently…now she’s talking about van life in her insta pic interesting 👀
She gives me weird stalker vibes, she has that look about her 🤣 when she starts banging on about Selena Gomez, it's abit weird!!

Reactions: 14
“Van life” coming from the girl who had to buy a king size bed recently because her and her boyf are too big for a double. Good luck finding a van big enough honey…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“Van life” coming from the girl who had to buy a king size bed recently because her and her boyf are too big for a double. Good luck finding a van big enough honey…
Don't tell me she wants to buy a van? duck off.

They don't sell vans in b&m Demi babe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Butnanyway” she says this all the time. Is it a geordie thing or a Demi thing?

Reactions: 7
Her new insta.. I don’t know if her tits or her stomach will knock her out first at the rate it’s growing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
shes just jumping on another trend. she knows that van life stuff is very popular and gets the views. the van life community don't like frauds though. majority of them are very hard working and do a lot of the hard graft themselves.

Reactions: 9
shes just jumping on another trend. she knows that van life stuff is very popular and gets the views. the van life community don't like frauds though. majority of them are very hard working and do a lot of the hard graft themselves.
This! Van life looks amazing on social media but the hard work behind the scenes is only built for a certain type of person. She's far too lazy for that. Plus if she's a bath kinda girl she's not gonna like how Van life people shower. Fact.

This! Van life looks amazing on social media but the hard work behind the scenes is only built for a certain type of person. She's far too lazy for that. Plus if she's a bath kinda girl she's not gonna like how Van life people shower. Fact.
i watch a few people and some that do bus builds (skooliana and leave her wild). the work that goes into them is crazy. Demi got out of breath just cleaning some slabs!

• Heart
  • Haha
That new reel of her tanning, you can see the camera shaking when she’s wobbling about o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
We have vans and I know for a fact she couldn’t cope with the life. Mornings are mornings not mid afternoon lie ins, building the van costs a lot like someone said you can’t buy windows, solar panels etc in Poundland. Plus didn’t she spend the whole weekend in a huff when she went camping saying how boring it was? What does she think you do in a camper van? Just another band wagon now the body pos one is getting on everyone’s last nerve

Reactions: 18
I CANNOT cope with the facial expressions. I’m sorry but she’s a bleeping tit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.