Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she was driving in flip flops- £5k fine & 6 points - what a nakkkkkaaaa!

who knew (Christian) Louie Vuitton does a lipstick 😂

Kaaaaa seeeeeebo!

Is that grey top surgically stuck to her?! Can’t believe she went out in that 🙈

💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moneybags Demi won’t splash out on a 25 pound lipstick but will spend loads on crappy vegan food, not a vegetable in sight. I just don’t get it?

Next shop with me: McDonald’s drive-thru

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The cheek of Demi to have those pics of her and Sean with the pop ups for Instagram when they look the way they do now makes me laugh. I gained weight in the past year like many people but I wouldn’t be showing pics of me or my boyfriend looking 5 stone lighter as if it’s recent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just watching the recent post with the annoying ‘hi, hi, hi!’ And my 6 year old said ‘mummy I’m not being mean but that lady is so annoying!’
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Crying laughing at the elevator music shes sticking over her recent vlogs. Its like a dopey, sarcastic, American comedy sound and she thinks it sounds genuinely good 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she say she always wanted one of them lipsticks since she was a child? Swore they came out in like 2015 which would make her 19 like what

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she say she always wanted one of them lipsticks since she was a child? Swore they came out in like 2015 which would make her 19 like what
When is this in the vid? I just skipped through but must have missed it. She really is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her new reel, at the very beginning when she’s walking towards the camera you can clearly see she is using a body filter, then when she’s close up the body filter comes off, it’s sooooo obvious! She goes from one size to about 3 sizes bigger in a second. When she’s walking towards the camera you can see her outline (particularly around her waist area) is really blurry where the body filter is pulling her in and distorting her shape.

Girl is a pathological liar.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In her new reel, at the very beginning when she’s walking towards the camera you can clearly see she is using a body filter, then when she’s close up the body filter comes off, it’s sooooo obvious! She goes from one size to about 3 sizes bigger in a second. When she’s walking towards the camera you can see her outline (particularly around her waist area) is really blurry where the body filter is pulling her in and distorting her shape.

She also puts her trousers on like a child does

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really have no idea why you would prance about on social media with mismatched undies on, looking like an absolute clip with 90k followers - I’m not her and I’m dying of anxiety for her

Can smell her just from looking at those screenshots and honestly I feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering she has so many “comfy” lingerie shets you would think she would be able to find matching underwear for her insta feed 🤣

• Haha
Her camera skills are absolutely abysmal, trying to show us the products 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.