Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even hate watch her videos anymore, they drain the life out of me and I keep thinking how many minutes I’m wasting of my life while watching them. That’s how boring they are

Reactions: 17
It’s called being majorly overweight - but of course Demi is in love with her body because it’s a work of art!
Not just that, I've been larger than Demi and never got out of breath just from talking/walking up stairs etc. It comes from her lifestyle. She drives everywhere and gets no exercise at all. She even drives the dogs on their 'walks' - never really understood that!

Reactions: 15
If she cares at all about her health she needs to put down the energy drink now!

Reactions: 11
She's becoming really lazy and clearly gives 0 shits about her appearance now, the least she could do is slap on a bit of makeup for her vid-yo's because she clearly needs it. Without further rat tat tat.. x

Reactions: 16
Moneybags Demi won’t splash out on a 25 pound lipstick but will spend loads on crappy vegan food, not a vegetable in sight. I just don’t get it?

Next shop with me: McDonald’s drive-thru
She's in an exclusive fully committed relationship with food don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's becoming really lazy and clearly gives 0 shits about her appearance now, the least she could do is slap on a bit of makeup for her vid-yo's because she clearly needs it. Without further rat tat tat.. x
shes really trying sooooo hard to make rata tata her thing isnt she? i cringe when she says it

Reactions: 9
I 100% think she still watches the Ingham family there’s been so many little things she’s talked about that they have mentioned recently…now she’s talking about van life in her insta pic interesting 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.