Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thinks that gazebo will last all year she’s in for a shock. It’s looks quite flimsy, and when it’s gets into autumn/winter it will be fucked lol
I don’t think they have the mental capacity to think that far ahead lol. Fast fashion, cheap buys, lazy shortcuts, throwaway attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m 2.5 minutes into the new videyo and I’m bored shitless. Why would she not speed up the riveting segment where she is hammering each corner to secure the kasibo. Snore fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a smoggie and also say mirra. And yes we are all called Geordies regardless 😂
I'm a smoggie too, I say mirror but my nan was a Cockney (even though she was up north for 60+ years she still had that twang) so we have alot of Southerness in us, so we often get mistook for being southern ha but I know loads of people around teesside how say mirra

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really makes no effort in anything. This girl has had the life of Riley I'm telling you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why oh why oh why would you put a summer seating area in your garden in the north of England at the end of summer? It looks so cheap and nasty and most influencers were doing the flower wall thing years ago. Anyway, highlight for me was Miss Demi tripping over the mat, childish but true. I think she gets her dress sense from her nanna. Also, she needs to learn how to swing a hammer, she was lifting the handle and the head of the hammer, keeping the handle parallel to the ground, silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only words you could use to describe her as now is not arsed, thats a real step down from half assed.
I love how she apologises in every single vidyo, there's no need really I find them fairly hilarious.
The faces she was pulling putting up that trellis though. Oh my!

Reactions: 8
Right who else noticed the dogs had stood on the “rustic stencil” patio and now there’s white paw prints 🐾 and she’ll 1000% leave it! That would drive me insane !!!! And sorry but 5.5 hours to string solar lights and fake expanding trellis ! Is she for real !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg at the start of the new video I've never seen her look so big, she needs to get a grip for her own health sake not just aesthetics.

Has anyone noticed she is cursing a lot more lately 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg at the start of the new video I've never seen her look so big, she needs to get a grip for her own health sake not just aesthetics.

Has anyone noticed she is cursing a lot more lately 🤔
Agree with both of these points. She looked enormous at the beginning of that video and I mentioned the other day how much she is using the F bomb in her videos. I don't follow a single other person anywhere who swears at all.

Reactions: 5
Right who else noticed the dogs had stood on the “rustic stencil” patio and now there’s white paw prints 🐾 and she’ll 1000% leave it! That would drive me insane !!!! And sorry but 5.5 hours to string solar lights and fake expanding trellis ! Is she for real !!!
My partner and I scoffed so much at this :ROFLMAO: he’s been putting together IKEA furniture past few days and he’s tit at that kind of stuff. Still took him 4 hours to build a wardrobe and chest of drawers.

Poor Dems meanwhile, huffing away and looking like a massive cream puff, putting up some flowers and fairy lights, and throwing some cushions on her garden furniture. Best part of a day’s work, that. She’s a hard grafter, she is - oh my.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her trousers are so see through as well. Could see her whole underwear through them when she bent over.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.