Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pants make her look like she stinks even more than usual aswell 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on Instagram bleating about “editing” the new vid in a different way? If changing the music from some speeded up chipmunk dance shite to the elevator music counts as different editing, then perhaps. But she’s just shovelling the same old shite and calling it sugar and expecting all her viewers to be blown away. I can’t get over the quality of this stuff. She has been doing it for however many years and she makes no discernible improvement. If anything she has got worse.

She is a parody of what influencers are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she really say that she thought that piece of moss was a small hedgehog?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s on Instagram bleating about “editing” the new vid in a different way? If changing the music from some speeded up chipmunk dance shite to the elevator music counts as different editing, then perhaps. But she’s just shovelling the same old shite and calling it sugar and expecting all her viewers to be blown away. I can’t get over the quality of this stuff. She has been doing it for however many years and she makes no discernible improvement. If anything she has got worse.

She is a parody of what influencers are.
My boyfriend said he felt like he was on hold to the bank 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she call puting up fairly light and sum tatty fake flower leaf trellis renovating. Why is everything a renovation ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The amount of bugs that’ll be living in those fake flower wall things 🤮🤮 I wouldn’t want to sit under it

Reactions: 14
Guys, I can see into our future, we’ve got a Gazebo Renovation (pt. 1-4) coming our way. Exciting times 🤩
bleeping called it.
Predictable prick that she is

IT’S NOT A bleeping RENOVATION, DEMI

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.