Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who called it 😂😂😂 just popped up and bet non is cruelty free

Screenshot_20210806-163107.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Im always waiting for her to look down to her script when she makes sense for more than like 5 seconds since that video posted here a few days ago lol

Reactions: 8
I do believe she’s vegetarian but I don’t believe for a second she eats a strict vegan diet. I believe she eats enough plant based food to post and come across like she is but I think she’d eat a cheese pizza from dominos or normal chocolate, crisps with milk in them etc but because it’s not all the time she’s like “I’m vegan” 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Highlights of the videyo
1) Nothing short of a blizzard of dandruff when doing her makeup
2) Never knew how to pronounce serum and instead it’s “sirrum” in thicko Demi’s mind
3) she threw a strop because she didn’t like her makeup then blamed it on her mental health 🙄
4) She faked the waxing decibel and done these cringey put on noises of pain. Even though she apparently done her entire bikini line with only 2 wax strips 🤔 which is unheard of
5) She looked the biggest I’ve ever seen her doing her tan which clearly shows her use of editing and filters on pictures
6) No video is complete without the lump being out of breath and this time it was lying flat on a floor holding a camera that took it out of her this time.

enjoy!

Reactions: 13
I never usually watch Demis YT fillums cause she makes me feel ill but I saw the screenshot up there and needed to see her filthy neck for myself cause I didn't believe it....oh my god. How is her neckroll that full of grime?!??!?!
This is awful I know but I remember seeing a programme when I was younger and it was a severely overweight man having a bath for the first time and MOULD was coming off of him in the bath from under all his rolls...and it reminds me of Demi.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Surely when she’s having a dermatitis flare up the worst thing she could do is cake completely brand new products on her face 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
41228A6F-63F1-4CBB-974B-E18E914967B5.png

What’s going on here? What am I looking at?

and this girl doesn’t edit her photos??????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.