Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Big D or Yawn get their vaccines?
I couldn't care less whether they have or not, but I don't think their obesity will do them any favours should they contract Covid. Big Demz struggles to breathe after the mildest of exertion.

Reactions: 18
Demi is delusion 😂
She edits the hell out of everything!!!

Can I also give my personal thanks to Demi for reading here and taking note of your brown tit up rug!! We noticed last month so you're abit behind honey bun. Maybe after having it cleaned we'll get another vidyoooo of Demi grinding on it, whilst sean plays with his phone and wishes he's anywhere else but there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn't care less whether they have or not, but I don't think their obesity will do them any favours should they contract Covid. Big Demz struggles to breathe after the mildest of exertion.
That's it exactly, a friend of mine is American and about Demi's size and age and she was encouraged to get it early.

Reactions: 2
Get on Demis reels and watch the outfit vid with her Mam, watch Demis face as she walks backwards in the shorts that don't fit, I keep watching it, it's so funny, stomp stomp stomp 😂🐘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I'm pretty bloody early to Big Ds latest bid, and, I have said it before and I will say it again, her arse shape really confuses me, for those lucky few who haven't watched it yet, you will see as soon as the video starts, you're welcome 😘😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big D. "It's not called tweed it's called twine"

Um thanks for that chick lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kasibo?
Thought a piece of moss was a hedgehog?
Took her 5 hours to tie up some trellis and lights? bleeping hell man.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, I'm pretty bloody early to Big Ds latest bid, and, I have said it before and I will say it again, her arse shape really confuses me, for those lucky few who haven't watched it yet, you will see as soon as the video starts, you're welcome 😘😅
You beat me to it! 🤣 I was literally screaming at her trying to cut that tree with a preening tool 😂😂😂 then she does 5 mins work and she’s knackered, honestly she’s like an old lady. Them pinstripe pants are hideous and she is outgrowing them FAST!

Tweened……🤣🤣👍🏼👍🏼

Kasebo ‘renovation’ basically cable ties to keep the twined leaves up & a few fairy lights wowza!! All while being so breathless it’s painful to watch

Pro jocked done 😂😂😂😂 and calling the fake plant ‘she’ 😡 what if these objects have pronouns LOL another crap vid-yo

I’ve a sneaky suspicion that this is Big D herself- Amber the 2nd? Would she dare??? Would shhhhhhuuhhhh oooowwww owwwwwe owwwwwe 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
those fake flower things are horrible! why didnt she repaint the fence!

is she saying cazebo? im sure shes is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she going to remove all that for the autumn/winter cos I wouldn't recommend leaving it up. To be fair to her it looks very instagrammy, which I guess was the intention.

Reactions: 6
Why does she pull her pants up to just below her tits? It just makes her bottom area look even BIGGER

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I guess they’re just wanting to leave the grass to die where they’ve put the gazebo? 🥴

Reactions: 4
If she thinks that gazebo will last all year she’s in for a shock. It’s looks quite flimsy, and when it’s gets into autumn/winter it will be fucked lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.