Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way Demi can be vegan is because there are vegan substitutes for virtually everything now. Vegans 10 years ago had none of this and ate a completely different diet to most of us. Demi's diet hasnt changed, she still eats badly and where once she would have had chicken she now has fake chicken, where she would have had meatballs, she now has vegan meatballs, etc which I think is mising the point of being vegan.

Reactions: 23
3B424049-4E25-46FC-999E-F94BB916B60D.jpeg

I don’t even know where to start with this lmaoooooooo. Has she got fuckin mumps????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The only way Demi can be vegan is because there are vegan substitutes for virtually everything now. Vegans 10 years ago had none of this and ate a completely different diet to most of us. Demi's diet hasnt changed, she still eats badly and where once she would have had chicken she now has fake chicken, where she would have had meatballs, she now has vegan meatballs, etc which I think is mising the point of being vegan.
Besides the fact I think she totally eats meat on the sly and obviously isn't a proper vegan. Some people are vegan due to animal cruelty but like the taste of meat, so I think all the vegan options are brilliant to give people a choice. I just don't see the point in saying your vegan and making a big deal about it then next minute cooking your vegan food with meat. Makes her look like a right idiot.

View attachment 572152
I don’t even know where to start with this lmaoooooooo. Has she got fuckin mumps????
It's the sort of photo most normal people would not post.

Reactions: 7
i went vegan for about 6 months, that was about 3 years ago and there wasnt many vegan alternatives in the stores at that time either. i had to make every meal i wanted from scratch. eating vegan and working out 4 times a week i was loosing weight and toning up nicely.
of course demi is just far to busy running all her businesses to have time to do that though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the phone that Sean wanted that Demi decided he didn’t need? Was it the 12 max pro that she’s just got herself? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Didnt Demi say she would never get a phone on contract??? Yet she’s upgraded and clearly got one on contract???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didnt Demi say she would never get a phone on contract??? Yet she’s upgraded and clearly got one on contract???
Ah yes. Another thing to the add to the ever growing bullshit that spurts out of her upside down mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would she not just buy the phone upfront if she’s as loaded as she makes out she is??

Also I doubt she eats fully vegan, she mentions it way too much... when she goes through what she got in Morrison’s she says the word vegan 500 times. If you actually ate vegan it would be so natural to you you wouldn’t have to emphasise that everything you eat is VEGAN and DAIRY FREE and ACCIDENTALLY VEGAN...

Reactions: 23
God just got flashbacks to her embarrassing herself saying she doesn’t take out credit… despite advertising for Klarna lol. She goes on about never having credit like it makes her some sort of godly human imagine having that much of a superiority complex because you don’t take out credit🤪

Reactions: 16
Dem, here's an idea, if you don't want to use editing apps then don't. Let people use their own social media how they please. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that not everyone looks like an Instagram picture. I don't look like my Instagram pictures ffs, I used a Snapchat filter because they make me look better, and that's fine. Just let people do what they want. It's their platform, as you keep reminding us when you post your flaps all over the place. You don't need to be so angry

Reactions: 14
Has she used the edited pic as her new profile pic?
On the subject of never using credit I'm surprised she was able to get a mortgage, especially as she's self employed and has no way to forecast her income.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would she not just buy the phone upfront if she’s as loaded as she makes out she is??

Also I doubt she eats fully vegan, she mentions it way too much... when she goes through what she got in Morrison’s she says the word vegan 500 times. If you actually ate vegan it would be so natural to you you wouldn’t have to emphasise that everything you eat is VEGAN and DAIRY FREE and ACCIDENTALLY VEGAN...
Exactly, she is vegan for the cameras. FAKE AS duck SHE IS

Reactions: 9
okay, I get lash extensions so I’m not going to bash our dems for that, but she’s had them about 24 hours and they look fucked already?! She’s far too lazy for the upkeep of extensions, she Probs thinks they’re an easy life but they aren’t. You have to brush them every morning to stop them tangling and you have to wash/cleanse them at least every other day with specific cleaner to keep them free from bacteria and make them last longer (especially with volume lashes that she’s gone for).
She is so unhygienic that she is def gunna end up with an eye infection or bleeping lash mites

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
okay, I get lash extensions so I’m not going to bash our dems for that, but she’s had them about 24 hours and they look fucked already?! She’s far too lazy for the upkeep of extensions, she Probs thinks they’re an easy life but they aren’t. You have to brush them every morning to stop them tangling and you have to wash/cleanse them at least every other day with specific cleaner to keep them free from bacteria and make them last longer (especially with volume lashes that she’s gone for).
She is so unhygienic that she is def gunna end up with an eye infection or bleeping lash mites
seriously though...why does she always pull that face? its disgusting

Reactions: 10
Just watching an old video and she's basically saying she doesn't shower unless shes seeing someone?! That's vile!! She's at her Mams house in the video 🤢
Get a wash Demi because WE can see you look dirty!!!!
She's also saying she hopes people will cancel plans because she can't be bothered basically, how lazy is she - seriously!! So basically she'll hope they cancel so she doesn't have to wash like a normal person.
Listening to this video, I don't actually think she's right......

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.