Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s on her stories talking about loosing one of her contact lenses yet she’s driving?? Dangerous.
Exactly! She says she keeps losing them. Not normal at all. If she keeps losing them maybe contacts just aren’t for her. I’ve been wearing contacts for close to 10 years now. I get the monthly ones like Demi. I’ve lost two contact lenses in those ten years!

Reactions: 9
I used to wear contacts and never lost any. If she’s convinced she put them in then she clearly isn’t doing it properly as they shouldn’t just fall out

Reactions: 10
I used to wear contacts and never lost any. If she’s convinced she put them in then she clearly isn’t doing it properly as they shouldn’t just fall out
Unless your eyes are very very dry and you've been wearing them for over the recomended time they defo shouldn't fall out wtf

Reactions: 9
Unless your eyes are very very dry and you've been wearing them for over the recomended time they defo shouldn't fall out wtf
She’s bleeping up her eyesight even more if she keeps to one contact in too as it’s going to make it hard for her eyes to focus on anything

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping up her eyesight even more if she keeps to one contact in too as it’s going to make it hard for her eyes to focus on anything
I worry for her eyes, her hygiene is abysmal so I doubt she washes her hands before she puts contacts in, sure fire way to get pink eye

Reactions: 15
I dare bet she’ll be one of those people whose lenses go behind their eye or whatever hahahaha. She’ll end up on some TV show in years to come for having to have 20 lenses surgically removed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m howling at the fact that Adam from Love Island is her personal trainer all of a sudden

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’m howling at the fact that Adam from Love Island is her personal trainer all of a sudden
She’s hoping he’ll fall in love with her rEaL body, duck Zara and the rest of those skinny witches (obviously a joke, no offence intended!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wear glasses and if I'm ever wearing contact lenses and driving I will ALWAYS have my glasses with me in case. And if for any reason I forgot to bring them and my contact fell out while I was out and about, I'd get a lift home or get someone to bring me my glasses. Yes it would be annoying to have to do that but it's better than to kill yourself or someone else.

Reactions: 11
I wear glasses and if I'm ever wearing contact lenses and driving I will ALWAYS have my glasses with me in case. And if for any reason I forgot to bring them and my contact fell out while I was out and about, I'd get a lift home or get someone to bring me my glasses. Yes it would be annoying to have to do that but it's better than to kill yourself or someone else.
Same - I don’t wear contacts anymore but I’ve still always got spare glasses in my car (plus my prescription sunglasses) Not worth taking the risk

Reactions: 3
why does she boast about being comfortable and happy with her body when she went vegan AND has joined the gym??? if you were happy you wouldn’t be doing all that to lose weight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why does she boast about being comfortable and happy with her body when she went vegan AND has joined the gym??? if you were happy you wouldn’t be doing all that to lose weight
She has put loads on since she started YouTube!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.