Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they keep saying they cant fit a full dishwasher? They literally take up 1 cupboard of space, and so does this “mini” one. Also half of the ad Sean’s got his hands over the mic, how did this even get approved?
He’s always bleeping mumbling anyway, probably hasn’t made much difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another knock off bag. But Demi doesn't need these designer items, she made a song and dance about being able to afford them if she wants but absolutely would never purchase as designer just isn't her or some other garbage. Yet here we have her sporting a bad replica of the LV capucines mini. In damier ebene.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
found those stories she did with her mum quite sad. I'm not sure her mum is all there.

Reactions: 7
I don’t mean to be rude, but does Demi’s mum have a disability? I seem to remember seeing something about it but I’m not sure.

Reactions: 5
Her mam seems absolutely harmless, but mine would’ve 100% told me to duck clean off if I suggested that “photo shoot” day to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t mean to be rude, but does Demi’s mum have a disability? I seem to remember seeing something about it but I’m not sure.
I dont think so, just think she has the same tit sense of humour as big D and is a bit of a try hard, but just comes off as bizarre

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if people have been around long enough, but her mum also made a youtube channel years ago. the video she’s posted was of herself sitting in the car and brushing her hair with a fork.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Demi wouldn't have the attention span for any movie, I feel super old as she wasn't even born when PF was released. Something is off about about Mam.

Reactions: 3
she really doesn't know how to dig herself out of the hole she's got herself in with her youtube channel and shes to thick to figure out a way to better views and better content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thoughts and prayers to Tarantino. Imagine having your best work spread across her chebs :( and 100% she’s never seen it. Hurts my soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How accurate is social blade?
She has quite a few months where her subs have gone up in the round thousands

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Demi posting on her stories about how she has such a busy busy day.. going to the gym, going to buy a new phone, popping into primark then getting her lashes done 🙄 I alternate between feeling sorry for her non existent life and work ethic and feeling annoyed at her claiming the opposite. Sad, sad girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Demi posting on her stories about how she has such a busy busy day.. going to the gym, going to buy a new phone, popping into primark then getting her lashes done 🙄 I alternate between feeling sorry for her non existent life and work ethic and feeling annoyed at her claiming the opposite. Sad, sad girl.
Some people do all of that around a full time job. She doesn't live in the real world at all!

Reactions: 16
so I was watching her old vlogs, and she’s still big there HOWEVER she’s not as big as she is now. Without sounding rude, she doubled in size?
This is also when she was eating meat and stuff… I just feel like the vegan diet isn’t for her- she cannot cook for herself, she just orders in and has loads of processed foods which can’t be healthy.

Also, she used to put a little bit of effort into her channel before. Her vlogs were somewhat watchable…

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
was demi not meant to be uploading today? i dont see a video! and this chat is very quiet :(

Reactions: 8
so I was watching her old vlogs, and she’s still big there HOWEVER she’s not as big as she is now. Without sounding rude, she doubled in size?
This is also when she was eating meat and stuff… I just feel like the vegan diet isn’t for her- she cannot cook for herself, she just orders in and has loads of processed foods which can’t be healthy.

Also, she used to put a little bit of effort into her channel before. Her vlogs were somewhat watchable…
I just thinking same how big she got on her story well wearing the sheet make she looks huge

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.