Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lastpass

1620684001907.png
Idk if this has been posted before but there is an onlyfans set up in her name, granted no content but she still set one up lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

BigMavis

VIP Member
I don't really care about love.
I don't really care about happy ever after.

On a couples channel. OK lol.

I don't really care about soap.
I don't really care about veganisim either.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

pencup

I don’t know if people have been around long enough, but her mum also made a youtube channel years ago. the video she’s posted was of herself sitting in the car and brushing her hair with a fork.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Ninetiesbitxh

Ffs they look like they’re at a police press conference, appealing for information in regards to Amber Wright’s disappearance..

• Haha
Reactions: 60

RBN20

Chatty Member
☹ <~ Demis face 🤣
🧓 <~ Ayes Face 🤣

I hope they never breed, it'll just be a big old mess.

🤢 Look on her home account too. I thought their rug was cream and black. On her home account it's honestly BROWN if that's not filth then I don't know what is.

Probably wipes her arse on it 😩💩
you’re so right about the rug, I just went back and looked.

first photo is the first time it’s imaged on the home account, you can’t see the whole thing but it’s definitely cream

2nd picture is 2 months later, it’s definitely grimy in colour but then there’s some cream patches, I guess where things have been spilt so it’s been cleaned in those places, makes you realise how dirty the rest of it is

3rd picture is the most recent. It’s now brown 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

jalview19

Chatty Member
I was intrigued and looked at the dishwasher she was advertising as I have a lot of back problems and often find it painful to stand up and wash the dishes so thought I’d check it out (plus my kitchen is literally the size of a shoe box lol) but it’s over £200!!!! Absolutely not worth it!
You can buy it lightly used off her depop next month if you hold out x

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Madlittlekatie

No. I’m sorry. But how does she think this is acceptable? When I say my jaw DROPPED when she said she’d make it work
9636968B-EE01-4AEA-9B31-AF008F3057DB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand it 😳😳 we have 1 washing basket and another plastic one to move the clothes from the washing machine to the line / clothes horse. Her washing pile looked like it was for a family of 4! Mental.
Umm they are a family of 4 hunnybun? Her, Sean, Henry and Luna?!
I’d like to see your family compared to hers #stunning x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Wills315

VIP Member
I've been thinking, surely he should have proposed to her on the London Aye in London. Would have been more up her street .

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Cady1954

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been posted before but this was five years ago when she had a good respectable job in Local Authority. Why Demi? WhY

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Hannybun01

Demi Donnelly #21: Body positive but edits her pics, can't make a post without flashing her knicks

• Haha

Sh12345

Chatty Member
3B424049-4E25-46FC-999E-F94BB916B60D.jpeg

I don’t even know where to start with this lmaoooooooo. Has she got fuckin mumps????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

dramallama92

off topic a bit but i actually scream at this thread, demi is so unintentionally funny
my favourite night on this thread was when demi slept in the dog cage and everyone was talking about her flattening luna 💀 i was howling for ages

bloody love this thread i tell you

• Haha
Reactions: 49