Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just occurred to me... Demi says she doesn’t use editing apps or edit her photos... in a what I spent in a week that I watched recently from around 2 years ago (please don’t ask why I watched it because I don’t have an answer) she said she had a monthly payment to an editing app! Why pay for an editing app if you don’t edit pics?!

Reactions: 7
Just watching an old video and she's basically saying she doesn't shower unless shes seeing someone?! That's vile!! She's at her Mams house in the video 🤢
Get a wash Demi because WE can see you look dirty!!!!
She's also saying she hopes people will cancel plans because she can't be bothered basically, how lazy is she - seriously!! So basically she'll hope they cancel so she doesn't have to wash like a normal person.
Listening to this video, I don't actually think she's right......
If someone said anything about it to her she would probably tell them if they don’t like it to go and follow someone who does wash. 🤢😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yep “thigh gaps are stupid” great love that all body positivity Demi 🙄
That is what annoys me the most, she is so busy trying to justify her looks, which she doesn't need to do, that she is making people judge those people who aren't over weight.

I've been thin, far too thin & now overweight & I faced comments at both weights.

Reactions: 13
okay, I get lash extensions so I’m not going to bash our dems for that, but she’s had them about 24 hours and they look fucked already?! She’s far too lazy for the upkeep of extensions, she Probs thinks they’re an easy life but they aren’t. You have to brush them every morning to stop them tangling and you have to wash/cleanse them at least every other day with specific cleaner to keep them free from bacteria and make them last longer (especially with volume lashes that she’s gone for).
She is so unhygienic that she is def gunna end up with an eye infection or bleeping lash mites
she can’t count to 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
okay, I get lash extensions so I’m not going to bash our dems for that, but she’s had them about 24 hours and they look fucked already?! She’s far too lazy for the upkeep of extensions, she Probs thinks they’re an easy life but they aren’t. You have to brush them every morning to stop them tangling and you have to wash/cleanse them at least every other day with specific cleaner to keep them free from bacteria and make them last longer (especially with volume lashes that she’s gone for).
She is so unhygienic that she is def gunna end up with an eye infection or bleeping lash mites
She put a face mask on right after having them as she sat doing her pr gifted pobox thing surly that can't be good can it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So on today’s episode of Demi Donnelly’s tit crack - thigh gaps are STUPID... but only if it’s not natural obvs. 🙃 Does she ever stop to think that people who REALLY bleeping struggle with body dysmorphia, eating disorders or whatever, might follow her and hear that?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Thigh gaps aren't stupid Demi, you are!!
No trigger warning or anything just a tirade against slim people again.
You're not body positive Demi, you're jealous and each post you do - shows it more and more.
I wonder how many of your cash cows were deeply hurt, shamed and embarrassed listening to you slag off a thigh gap.
You're mouth is dangerous Demi!
Sort yourself out.
It's not healthy to eat far too much and fill up on junk food but you don't see all the pretty, slim influencers banging on about it do you!?
It's called being professional - you'll find that long P word in the dictionary, somewhere near Prick, you should look that up too!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It feels like she was skinny shaming in her latest reel, along with the comments… I’m not sure. She’s still a twit though

Reactions: 11
It feels like she was skinny shaming in her latest reel, along with the comments… I’m not sure. She’s still a twit though
Of course she was skinny shaming! As someone with a thigh gap, if it wasn't big D saying it, I would be slightly offended, I can't help how my body looks! I'm vegan and unlike big D a healthy one and I go to the gym and work out 3 days a week, my body is in amazing shape and I have a natural thigh gap, it's not stupid it's just how my body is! She's trying to justify being an unhealthy doughnut, jiggling around in her ill-fitting underwear! Yet she's now eating in a calorie deficiency and going to the gym (which is a way to loose weight but she's so happy with her size and so Posi about it) the girl has lost the plot!

To add, thigh gaps are actually how your hips sit, so Big D, you need to say people's skeletons are stupid because that's why people have thigh gaps 👍 just some science for you there you dumb little cockroach

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes hurting people with those posts. I'm seeing comments saying I hate my body every time, they're being reminded and triggered into that response by her.

• Sad
Not a super slim girl here but as someone who's quite in to fitness and working out her post about thigh gaps seems to be alluding to thinking you can spot reduce fat which is quite dangerous for people to read. You have to loose weight all over your body to see changes.
Yes Demi not everyone can ever achieve a thigh gap and that's okay but some people have it naturally and that's okay. AND some people work out to achieve one and that's also okay. Take that stupid smile off your face and watch what you are saying to your impressionable viewers. She has such a narrow view on body positivity, and needs to stop shaming bodies that don't look like hers.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t it to do with the literal shape of your pelvis? Like hip dips is where your muscles are tethered to your hip bones, it’s just the way your anatomy is!

Reactions: 18
So she’s on her stories talking about loosing one of her contact lenses yet she’s driving?? Dangerous.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.