Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa, she actually looks huge in her story with the heart pj's on.... Also, did anyone truly believe she would stick to an upload schedule 😂

Reactions: 13
This thread does get quiet from time to time. Amber fans need a break from time to time, seeing the mam yesterday almost finished a few of us off. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m also confused when she’s going to upload on the daily dose? She uploaded that food vlog which was daily dose of us- esque

Reactions: 2
E28661A1-F696-4912-B0A8-5B8A699AC9E7.jpeg
This photo is a bit too detailed. I didn’t want to see her nasal hairs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her nose 🤢
She needs to get a proper skincare routine because the one she has its messing what skin around her MASSIVE nose folds, that extra mouth too 🤮🤢

Tashingell!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she body positive why the fake lashes tan brows being done nails and now calorie deficit and a personal trainer it's like she trying to be someone else well promoting feeling good in your own skin

Reactions: 13
I don’t buy any of the body positivity/ natural photo tit she’s spouting at the minute. It’s so blatantly fishing for compliments and followers. Also in her post about face editing apps she bangs on about them being bad and natural being better and then says she uses presets for ‘colour’ have a bleeping day off will you, if you were honestly THAT bothered you wouldn’t use anything at all.

Reactions: 25
I don't really like false eyelashes I think most of the time they look really bad and when I have worn them they feel heavy on my eyes. They can be done well, but 9 times out of ten they aren't!

Reactions: 10
I agree she doesn't suit the vegan diet! She's probs gaining weight because of this? It's obvious she needs these fake meat substitutes which probablys aren't the best for you (in large amounts like Demz probs eats). In reality you can cook amazing fresh vegan/veggie meals with chickpeas, lentils etc. She's far too lazy to be vegan!! Hope she realises soon

Reactions: 21
I agree she doesn't suit the vegan diet! She's probs gaining weight because of this? It's obvious she needs these fake meat substitutes which probablys aren't the best for you (in large amounts like Demz probs eats). In reality you can cook amazing fresh vegan/veggie meals with chickpeas, lentils etc. She's far too lazy to be vegan!! Hope she realises soon
i think being vegan is saving her from being even bigger. she just eats way too much food

Reactions: 9
My sister has her own vegan restaurant and she makes incredible meals with most being healthy (we will ignore the massive vegan sundaes 😂) The fake meat Demi buys is just pure lazy - she needs to get creative rather than just cook a bit of fake bacon and slap it in a pitta bread. That’s not healthy or nutritious

Reactions: 11
i think being vegan is saving her from being even bigger. she just eats way too much food
I highly doubt she is vegan. She will definitely be eating a KFC and McDonalds on the sly...

My sister has her own vegan restaurant and she makes incredible meals with most being healthy (we will ignore the massive vegan sundaes 😂) The fake meat Demi buys is just pure lazy - she needs to get creative rather than just cook a bit of fake bacon and slap it in a pitta bread. That’s not healthy or nutritious
Veggie bacon isn't that bad for you, the calories and fat is really low. Nothing is bad in moderation anyway, she obviously eats way over her calories and I bet she pigs out on crisps, chocolate and ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.