Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was late for the MUA and didn't want to mess up the rest of her appointments so did her makeup herself. But don't worry she is going to pay her. When? Why didn't she pay her there and then?
That was a close one for the MUA though, she could have been subjected to a huge online rant.
Also going out for the day with her mam is not a photo shoot. Maybe this is one of the photo shoots she had planned. Lol.
I bet her “photoshoot” today is at that selfie central in Newcastle and she has dragged her mam along to take the pictures 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad the MUA sent her packing she was probably being gifted it anyway for a mention on stories.
She was up during the night taking selfies and being mad at her insomnia thats why she over slept.
Whats selfie central?

Reactions: 6
Glad the MUA sent her packing she was probably being gifted it anyway for a mention on stories.
She was up during the night taking selfies and being mad at her insomnia thats why she over slept.
Whats selfie central?
What’s betting what actually happened was that the MUA turned her away, not that she was like ‘nooo don’t run late for me, I insist!’ Would love to hear the MUAs POV 👀

Reactions: 15
Whats selfie central?
its just recently opened in newcastle it is basically a studio with lots of different back drops/props that people book out to take selfies in 😭🤣 ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s betting what actually happened was that the MUA turned her away, not that she was like ‘nooo don’t run late for me, I insist!’ Would love to hear the MUAs POV 👀
I 100% believe she did. Demi was probably like do you know who I am? Bet the only reason she hasn't ranted is because she's fast running out of beauty salons to cadge off.

Reactions: 5
Whats selfie central?
Probably thought no bleeping makeup will make that look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I 100% believe she did. Demi was probably like do you know who I am? Bet the only reason she hasn't ranted is because she's fast running out of beauty salons to cadge off.
Oh and ‘I’m still going to pay her’ you mean you have to forfeit the deposit you gave her for not showing up on time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think her eyebrows are strange? The pic she posted they’ve tinted the skin where there’s no hair?? How is that a good look it literally looks like someone’s drawn on your skin with a brown pen?? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demi thinks its a new technique called precision brows but its definitely been around a long time. I'm surprised she hasn't had HD brows would pay money to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
off topic a bit but i actually scream at this thread, demi is so unintentionally funny
my favourite night on this thread was when demi slept in the dog cage and everyone was talking about her flattening luna 💀 i was howling for ages

bloody love this thread i tell you

• Haha
Reactions: 49
i actually don't mean this in a bad way but like does she have friends? she's booked a whole 'photoshoot' day with her Mam like i actually feel a bit sad for her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was intrigued and looked at the dishwasher she was advertising as I have a lot of back problems and often find it painful to stand up and wash the dishes so thought I’d check it out (plus my kitchen is literally the size of a shoe box lol) but it’s over £200!!!! Absolutely not worth it!

• Wow
I was intrigued and looked at the dishwasher she was advertising as I have a lot of back problems and often find it painful to stand up and wash the dishes so thought I’d check it out (plus my kitchen is literally the size of a shoe box lol) but it’s over £200!!!! Absolutely not worth it!
You can buy it lightly used off her depop next month if you hold out x

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I find it so odd the way Demi speaks about herself, trying to force the body positivity. Just flicked through her stories and she’s saying things like “I’m so obsessed with myself” and “how amazing do I look today”. Feels so weird to me, but that might just be me. Don’t get me wrong I have days where I get ready and think oh I look nice today or I like this outfit on me, etc. But would never say I’m obsessed with myself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Demi at her biggest (blonde hair) vs Demi right now (brown hair). After she claimed she lost 3st and then she said she gained 1st back so that means she’s still 2st lighter, right? Simple maths.
Wow, she’s definitely not 2 stone lighter in that second pic. Which isn’t a bad thing, but lying about it is!

Reactions: 16
I find it so odd the way Demi speaks about herself, trying to force the body positivity. Just flicked through her stories and she’s saying things like “I’m so obsessed with myself” and “how amazing do I look today”. Feels so weird to me, but that might just be me. Don’t get me wrong I have days where I get ready and think oh I look nice today or I like this outfit on me, etc. But would never say I’m obsessed with myself.
She’s trying way too hard to convince herself and her followers that she is happy

Reactions: 12
So this is one of her photo shoots she was talking about? She’s clearly contacted alnwick gardens and asked for a freebie in return for an insta post. Alnwick gardens have never done this with an influencer before and I doubt big D is in high demand. Full of shittttt.

• Haha
Why dose she pull that face and close/squint one her eyes well talkin and her walking round that water future I thought gunna brake the path way she was stomping she not very elegant. More elephant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.