Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also…to add to the dishwasher “ad” conversation…how filthy is she when she is loading that up. The dandruff and hairs. bleeping vile girl.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Especially when you have to rinse all 10 things before putting them in there. May aswell scrub over with the dishmatic she adores . The electric off those is mad £££ never mind waste of water. Running them for an hour plus rinsing... you’d use less hand washing them all. Oh wait sorry the machine dries it!! DRY STUFF URSELF DEMI. SO LAZY. Even leave on draining board to dry, Iv done that myself and even that’s lazy
Exactly! If they basically have to be clean to begin with just give them a proper clean, takes all of two minutes. I would’ve understood if they got a proper dishwasher that meant they didn’t have to do dishes at all anymore. What’s the use of that tiny one though? So stupid.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! If they basically have to be clean to begin with just give them a proper clean, takes all of two minutes. I would’ve understood if they got a proper dishwasher that meant they didn’t have to do dishes at all anymore. What’s the use of that tiny one though? So stupid.

I know why they see the point of it they got it for free and for paid to do the video. Sell out

Reactions: 11
I know why they see the point of it they got it for free and for paid to do the video. Sell out
Definitely. Just don’t see the point of that thing taking up space in that cupboard when it doesn’t save them any time or effort at all. Would’ve made more sense to turn that down and save the space for a proper dishwasher if they’re sick of doing dishes.

Reactions: 4
Definitely. Just don’t see the point of that thing taking up space in that cupboard when it doesn’t save them any time or effort at all. Would’ve made more sense to turn that down and save the space for a proper dishwasher if they’re sick of doing dishes.

At this point nothing about her makes sense 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 568684Idk if this has been posted before but there is an onlyfans set up in her name, granted no content but she still set one up lol
Oh great. I’ve just asked my parter to help me set up a monthly budget spreadsheet and now I’m going to have to explain to him why I have a direct debit for OnlyFans. Thanks Amber.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh great. I’ve just asked my parter to help me set up a monthly budget spreadsheet and now I’m going to have to explain to him why I have a direct debit for OnlyFans. Thanks Amber.
"my brotha likes ma tits so you will too"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Y'all went on about the dishwasher but failed to mention I'm so happy and content in my life, so so so so so so so so so so etc etc happy in my life.
So happy with my content so happy. The girl was in bits saying this, I saw tears. Oh my days this tit deep! Also I think she read out a fake message 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Y'all went on about the dishwasher but failed to mention I'm so happy and content in my life, so so so so so so so so so so etc etc happy in my life.
So happy with my content so happy. The girl was in bits saying this, I saw tears. Oh my days this tit deep! Also I think she read out a fake message 🤔
Oh that message was definitely scripted by her!
Shame she doesn’t read out more of the messages she deletes, now that would be worth listening to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are we constantly 'treated' to pictures and videos in her bra and knickers? What have we done to deserve this??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Strangely, Eleanor liked her most recent post. Confused as I thought she was besties with Bambini Becky, Demi's arch nemesis.
i love how she posted this to be like look i may be big but im happy. clearly she isnt. she went from one problem to another. now she doesnt care what she eats and shoves everything down her throat! thats just as unhealthy as what she was doing before!

440 views in 14 hours :O shocking!

sorry it says 9k views if you actually click on the video!

they could have just got a full size dishwasher!! that ones takes the same amount of space as a fullsize one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does Sean have two jobs, or do electricians usually work 2 nights a week? Sorry if I'm acting naive, I just assumed it was a day job like a plumber...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.