Demi Donnelly #20 Nice shap fanny in that lounge shet, hasn't admitted to being Amber Wright yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does a lot of commercial work i believe, a lot of the time its easier to do that at night.

Reactions: 6
My bf is an electrician and he works all over, I cannot wait for the day they end up on a job together can you bleeping imagine 😂😂😂 I wonder if Sean is a lad at work or a lil witch 😂😂😂 I bet when he’s at work he’s all LADS LADS LADS ripping the poor apprentice a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
H
Does Sean have two jobs, or do electricians usually work 2 nights a week? Sorry if I'm acting naive, I just assumed it was a day job like a plumber...
He works shifts. And then inbetween shifts, he's Demi's carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My bf is an electrician and he works all over, I cannot wait for the day they end up on a job together can you bleeping imagine 😂😂😂 I wonder if Sean is a lad at work or a lil witch 😂😂😂
Definitely not a lil witch, more likely everyones witch. He's so easy to push around and is used to that treatment and also Slow as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When they said they got a compact dishwasher I thought they meant like an actual compact dishwasher built into a cupboard....... not a transportable dishwasher you could literally take camping🥴 in the cupboard they’ve got it in they deffo could have fitted a normal 2 tier compact dishwasher. But then nothing in that house makes sense since the most obvious thing to do would have been to knock through between the kitchen and lounge to make one big kitchen/diner/living space instead of cramming a kitchen in and filling the awkward lounge with a massive ugly sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she said she had a dishwasher at her mams house and didnt get on with it! that's the reason she chose not to have one in the new house...

Reactions: 4
Did she say 'vegan COLDSORE' instead of coleslaw in her new vid 13:18?

EW lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
i love how she posted this to be like look i may be big but im happy. clearly she isnt. she went from one problem to another. now she doesnt care what she eats and shoves everything down her throat! thats just as unhealthy as what she was doing before!

440 views in 14 hours :O shocking!

sorry it says 9k views if you actually click on the video!

they could have just got a full size dishwasher!! that ones takes the same amount of space as a fullsize one!
9k views isn't good when you have over 218k subs, wonder how many she bought.

Reactions: 7
she said she had a dishwasher at her mams house and didnt get on with it! that's the reason she chose not to have one in the new house...
How can she not get on with a dishwasher :ROFLMAO: did she not know how to turn it on or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can just imagine our dems sat in front of her mams dishwasher having an argument with it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It looks like she's started talking to this one too. I'm just waiting for a sexy time video with her and this appliance, might get Sean going.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re: latest post, I don’t buy that she was some insecure bag of nerves at a size 8. She was thinner when she was a teenager as young people generally are. She’s put a lot of weight on as she’s aged and she’s now trying to play off that she’s happy about it. She’s def just trying to jump on a bandwagon by saying she was unhappy being smaller. If that was the case why would she be constantly dieting?

Reactions: 28
Re: latest post, I don’t buy that she was some insecure bag of nerves at a size 8. She was thinner when she was a teenager as young people generally are. She’s put a lot of weight on as she’s aged and she’s now trying to play off that she’s happy about it. She’s def just trying to jump on a bandwagon by saying she was unhappy being smaller. If that was the case why would she be constantly dieting?
THIS 👏🏻
I had the same exact thought and it’s something that bothers me when people put up these transformations

So she was late for the MUA and didn't want to mess up the rest of her appointments so did her makeup herself. But don't worry she is going to pay her. When? Why didn't she pay her there and then?
That was a close one for the MUA though, she could have been subjected to a huge online rant.
Also going out for the day with her mam is not a photo shoot. Maybe this is one of the photo shoots she had planned. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she was late for the MUA and didn't want to mess up the rest of her appointments so did her makeup herself. But don't worry she is going to pay her. When? Why didn't she pay her there and then?
That was a close one for the MUA though, she could have been subjected to a huge online rant.
Also going out for the day with her mam is not a photo shoot. Maybe this is one of the photo shoots she had planned. Lol.
Came here to say the same! She doesn’t even have a bleeping job and still couldn’t be on time!! What a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does someone who has absolutely nothing to do and no responsibility turn up late!! This cheapskate won't pay the MUA

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.