Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video

Doing my makeup horribly to see how my family react.

She's definitely pulling at straws for ideas now or the money from the Instagram Ads is better than making the videos.

But seriously ten minutes of her with an orange face.

So glad I unsubscribed before this video went live.

Reactions: 7
New video

She's definitely pulling at straws for ideas now or the money from the Instagram Ads is better than making the videos.

Ten minutes of her with an orange face describes 99% of her videos tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New video

Another boring, thoughtless video

Won’t they just act the same as they did when she ‘got her make up done by the worst reviewed make up artist’ yawn

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why people comment on her pictures on instagram saying she is beautiful, like am I seeing something different to them? 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm not normally shocked by what youtubers earn but I pay for FabFitFun (its £50 every 3 months) and the fact that Demi is getting paid £1200 to advertise it blows my mind...

Demi is honestly the most odd looking human I have ever seen.. I should really jump on YouTube 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
How can she advertise sports wear??? Hardly a picture of health and fitness

Doing her make up badly?.. doesn’t she do that all the time.. 👀

Was it just me or was she swearing a lot more in this video??

Sean...now does he say anything more than "aye"...ok he may be shy and not like being on camera but still 😂. What's the betting he is under the thumb and she bosses him about?!

So she’s been posting about how she’s not been active cos she’s been on a 600 mile round road trip... now she’s posted about doing a 1000 mile road trip... where’s that extra 400 miles came from then 🤣 she always exaggerates for click bait same as that £1000 makeover video which was like a spray tan some nails and a bit makeup for about £200 total 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Really irks me when she says ‘and without further rat-a-tat-tat’. Goes right through me.

Reactions: 14
Really irks me when she says ‘and without further rat-a-tat-tat’. Goes right through me.
I hear ya! So grating! I also cant be doing with the facial gymnastics! And the try hard way she bounces around......that Sean deserves a medal putting a ring on her. She probably has him totally under the thumb. He seems so dull ...and not all that happy.

Reactions: 11
Just reading this comment gave me the shivers. I read it in her voice [emoji1787]
Cherubs is the one that really gets me. Totally trying to be like Elle Derby with her "angels". "Hellloooo Cherubs" ...its grating and so cringe!!

Is anyone asking her any assumptions on her recent insta story for her video? I couldn’t think of anything 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.