Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to demi her new video idea is something new, different and for once not a challenge? I’ll actually watch it tbf to her [emoji1787]

i Don’t wanna seem really rude but I wish she would record in her bedroom when she’s doing her audio for a voice over, all you can hear is her parrot really loud in the latest vid, and how could she not realise that :/

Reactions: 10
Her new video started autoplaying on my YT homepage and tbh Sean’s ass crack was not something I needed to see while sitting down to my dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the weight loss on her face (or her new photo editing, idk) has made me realise how much of a butt chin she has. Never noticed it before

Reactions: 1
What on earth was her new video.... boring and pointless content. I took nothing from it at all apart from the trauma of seeing her boyfriends arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg the latest video, she is actually trying so hard to be Blair, I actually stopped watching Blair because Blair was trying too hard to be Blair, don’t need a carbon copy 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest video is pretty meh tbh. I dont like Sean, dunno what it is about him I don't like, he just seems smug and I'm not sure why she tries to make him relevant. Her singing n the car is cringe worthy, she really thinks she can sing but she really cant

Reactions: 5
Sean just comes across as a miserable git tbh. Maybe he’s just uncomfortable idk? Haven’t seen the latest video. Weird when you look at the pictures of them as teens he looks the same but she has changed so much. I didn’t realise quite how slim she was then.

Reactions: 5
She said North yorkshire dales when the sign said north yorkshire moors learn you geography demi hun x its the yorkshire dales and the north yorkshire moors too different places, that video is quite inappropriate when alot of her viewers are kids, Sean (how he spells it) is really boring and quiet how does he cope with foghorn demi

Reactions: 4
Sean just comes across as a miserable git tbh. Maybe he’s just uncomfortable idk? Haven’t seen the latest video. Weird when you look at the pictures of them as teens he looks the same but she has changed so much. I didn’t realise quite how slim she was then.
He probably doesn't like being on camera tbh as she makes an absolute brass neck out of her self she's so loud and just weird hes no doubt embarrassed to be seen on camera with her with the way she acts. He can't be as quite as he comes across surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.