Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever going to stop writing ‘dairy’ as DIARY 📔?! Of course your yoghurt is diary free you idiot. Unless you’ve had an unfortunate incident with a muller corner and your Filofax, all yoghurt is probably diary free. Shameful for a ‘vegan’! WTF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The sound on her video was terrible. She needs to get a few lessons in video making.

Reactions: 8
Is she ever going to stop writing ‘dairy’ as DIARY 📔?! Of course your yoghurt is diary free you idiot. Unless you’ve had an unfortunate incident with a muller corner and your Filofax, all yoghurt is probably diary free. Shameful for a ‘vegan’! WTF
not trying to defend her but Im sure she’s said before she was dyslexic? so that would explain how she gets words like that wrong over and over. my aunt does it with the word ‘great’ she always puts ‘grate’.

but it does do my head in a little when she keeps bringing up all this vegan talk. like thats nice that your yogurt is dairy free but can you just shut up and eat it? We get it. You’re vegan. I’m vegetarian (slowly trying to adjust to vegan) but rarely ever bring it up unless someone else is cooking for me? It’s just unnecessary how much she talks about it.

And her latest video. Yikes. I thought the whole quality of it was just awful. The voice over was the worst. Did she not watch it back before uploading? And dang those parrot noises 🤣 just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's probably already been mentioned but her latest post claims today marks 6 months being vegan... I thought to myself 'I've lost about half the year then as it only feels like yesterday you watched that documentary'

So I scrolled back through her insta and on the 24th July she said she had been vegan a month so....24th of June to 24th October is 4 months. And that's giving her some leeway as its not the 24th yet. Am I missing something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's probably already been mentioned but her latest post claims today marks 6 months being vegan... I thought to myself 'I've lost about half the year then as it only feels like yesterday you watched that documentary'

So I scrolled back through her insta and on the 24th July she said she had been vegan a month so....24th of June to 24th October is 4 months. And that's giving her some leeway as its not the 24th yet. Am I missing something
just 5 months ago on her YouTube she’s eating meal deals with sausage and bacon sandwiches so it hasn’t been 6 months for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to be pedantic (although totally being pedantic) but her newest video is titled "I travelled 1000 miles to the UKs RUDEST NAMED places *hilarious*". In the outro she repeatedly says they travelled "over 1000 miles", but if I've calculated it correctly, Google maps is showing from Newcastle to all those places (bar the Travelodge and services) and back to Newcastle is 674 miles. So where have those other 300+ miles come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to be pedantic (although totally being pedantic) but her newest video is titled "I travelled 1000 miles to the UKs RUDEST NAMED places *hilarious*". In the outro she repeatedly says they travelled "over 1000 miles", but if I've calculated it correctly, Google maps is showing from Newcastle to all those places (bar the Travelodge and services) and back to Newcastle is 674 miles. So where have those other 300+ miles come from?
Maths clearly wasn't a strong point

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Isn’t every influencer dyslexic nowadays?

• Heart
  • Sick
The rude name video..... a unique idea. BUT not very well executed. What was with the weird intro to her and Sean at the beginning?? Then half way through the video she stops putting up the “checklist” bits. Also, the variation in volume for her sound is awful. Does she not own a decent camera?? Considering it’s her job you’d think she’d invest in some decent equipment! Telling Sean to “tickle his cock” was the most cringe thing I’ve probably ever heard. Plus the abrupt ending.... this girl needs to start taking tit seriously or this YouTube dream won’t last much longer!!!

Reactions: 10
The rude name video..... a unique idea. BUT not very well executed. What was with the weird intro to her and Sean at the beginning?? Then half way through the video she stops putting up the “checklist” bits. Also, the variation in volume for her sound is awful. Does she not own a decent camera?? Considering it’s her job you’d think she’d invest in some decent equipment! Telling Sean to “tickle his cock” was the most cringe thing I’ve probably ever heard. Plus the abrupt ending.... this girl needs to start taking tit seriously or this YouTube dream won’t last much longer!!!
I noticed she stopped with the checklist too

It felt so lazily slapped together. Like the whole video looked and sounded like it was made by someone just starting out on YouTube 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yep this is exactly what I said a few posts back! She said she’s been quiet cos she’s been on a 600 mile road trip and then exaggerated it for a video title. Cringe.

Reactions: 1
She's said for years that she's got dyslexia, and it's pretty common. hardly unbelievable. I don't agree with making fun of someone who clearly has a learning disability, so I ignore the spelling. It's also elitist/classist to do so. And I'm not pedantic enough to work out how many miles she really travelled... But one thing if you're reading this demi, you should get Botox above your top lip and near your smile lines to stop your nose from moving down/doing that thing it does when you smile. It's the smallest thing that would make you look a million times better.

• Haha
She's said for years that she's got dyslexia, and it's pretty common. hardly unbelievable. I don't agree with making fun of someone who clearly has a learning disability, so I ignore the spelling. It's also elitist/classist to do so. And I'm not pedantic enough to work out how many miles she really travelled... But one thing if you're reading this demi, you should get Botox above your top lip and near your smile lines to stop your nose from moving down/doing that thing it does when you smile. It's the smallest thing that would make you look a million times better.
Wow so you won’t say anything about spelling or maths, but sure, why not tell someone to get a cosmetic procedure babes ?! Classy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow so you won’t say anything about spelling or maths, but sure, why not tell someone to get a cosmetic procedure babes ?! Classy
Literally my thoughts. Joined 51 minutes ago, 1 post. Quick insult chucked in at the end to make sure it’s not too suspect.. is that you Amber..? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would much rather be pedantic than slag the girl off for her looks. And if you want to know why I bothered to work all of that out, it's because I used to be a fan of Demi. I used to watch her videos back when she had a few thousand subscribers, even sent her through some workplace 'secrets' that she used in a now deleted video. Unfortunately I think the money and views have gone to her head. She pushes out low quality content and the decieves viewers that once admired her realness.

Her videos from the past few months -

HOW I LOST 28 POUNDS (2 STONE) IN 3 MONTHS ...hadn't lost 2 stone

spending £1000 to TRANSFORM my MUM ...actually spent closer to £200

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY ! ...didn't go to the worst reviewed makeup artist, just got her mate to do a bad job on her

TRYING to tan for the FIRST TIME in 3 YEARS! ...literally applied the tan with a dirty mitt

I'm sure there are so many more but I don't watch all of videos. There was also the video (now deleted) where she claimed to try sponsored products for a month or so, yet had the same nails in all of the videos.

Demi if this is you, or if you are reading, please just be truthful with your audience. You might not make quite as much money but you would have so much more integrity.

Reactions: 22
I would much rather be pedantic than slag the girl off for her looks. And if you want to know why I bothered to work all of that out, it's because I used to be a fan of Demi. I used to watch her videos back when she had a few thousand subscribers, even sent her through some workplace 'secrets' that she used in a now deleted video. Unfortunately I think the money and views have gone to her head. She pushes out low quality content and the decieves viewers that once admired her realness.

Her videos from the past few months -

HOW I LOST 28 POUNDS (2 STONE) IN 3 MONTHS ...hadn't lost 2 stone

spending £1000 to TRANSFORM my MUM ...actually spent closer to £200

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY ! ...didn't go to the worst reviewed makeup artist, just got her mate to do a bad job on her

TRYING to tan for the FIRST TIME in 3 YEARS! ...literally applied the tan with a dirty mitt

I'm sure there are so many more but I don't watch all of videos. There was also the video (now deleted) where she claimed to try sponsored products for a month or so, yet had the same nails in all of the videos.

Demi if this is you, or if you are reading, please just be truthful with your audience. You might not make quite as much money but you would have so much more integrity.
what’s next?
I’ve been vegan for 6 MONTHS

..even with videos 4 and 5 months ago of her eating meat still up?
(there’s probably more but I can’t b bothered to go back and watch them all 😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am failing to see how a light hearted yoghurt themed joke can be ‘classist’ or ‘elitist’, perhaps you could have a little delve into the definitions of those (quite strong) words before chucking them around.
You’re bullying the girl for her looks which she has addressed countless times and that she can’t control. She doesn’t want your Botox and we know she’s got a weird face, read the thread. NEXT 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.