Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every post on her bloody ‘food diaries’ account is just her saying ‘I haven’t been eating healthily at all, I need to get back on track blah blah blah’ just give up now and put us all out of our misery! She’s hardly the poster girl for living a healthy lifestyle anyway so why pretend to be?!

Reactions: 10
She’s being arsey with people who are commenting anything negative, yet completely disregarding the 90 percent of nice positive comments. She’s so childish.
D7D3567E-ACEB-40E5-90AF-818260E6BC7A.png
1B5DDDD6-4CCB-4C6E-9678-2DD97C2C2DDF.png

3F2215E7-8AC9-420B-A842-7DAC9493C794.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Someone asked what is the point in sharing? The answer is because it gains her views and people tell her how amazing she is for doing it. Very rude the way she responded to that persons comment. A complete moron she is!

Reactions: 5
Someone asked what is the point in sharing? The answer is because it gains her views and people tell her how amazing she is for doing it. Very rude the way she responded to that persons comment. A complete moron she is!
Exactly. She shared it for recognition, views and ad sense; shame she can’t be honest 😂

Reactions: 3
Exactly. She shared it for recognition, views and ad sense; shame she can’t be honest 😂
If she was honest, she wouldn't be Demi. Besides from that, I like the way she says it is none of anyones business. People need to remember when you share your life online you are making it peoples business to comment. What a plonker!

Reactions: 3
This is from a post on her ig today. I have no problem at all with anyone being a size 18 but this just shows that she lies about her size all the time. In all those videos where she says she got something in a bigger size for an oversized look. Nope. No you didn’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ok, I actually think her figure looks pretty good here, because she’s wearing something to properly fit her body type! However, that face tho.... 😩

Also does it irritate anyone else the amount she says she’s ‘obsessed’ with stuff? Such a cringey influencer thing to say, she’s such a wannabe it’s embarrassing

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Ok, I actually think her figure looks pretty good here, because she’s wearing something to properly fit her body type! However, that face tho.... 😩

Also does it irritate anyone else the amount she says she’s ‘obsessed’ with stuff? Such a cringey influencer thing to say, she’s such a wannabe it’s embarrassing
They all say they are obsessed, gets on my nerves. It is so FAKE!

This is from a post on her ig today. I have no problem at all with anyone being a size 18 but this just shows that she lies about her size all the time. In all those videos where she says she got something in a bigger size for an oversized look. Nope. No you didn’t.
If she lost weight, she must have been bigger than a size 18, when she was making out she was a 14

Reactions: 2
Yet again another misleading title! ‘Full flat makeover’ ? All Demi did was give it a deep clean and threw a few sponsored prints on the wall! I’d be raging if I came home and my daughter had been drilling holes into my wall only to hang up some cheap sh!te. And how awful was that mesh top she was wearing!

Reactions: 11
So many things wrong with that new video

As the person above mentioned, it was not a ‘FULL FLAT MAKOVER’. She cleaned and hung some prints.

The prints were so off and not appropriate for her dad. She said she picked female prints because she is a female ?????? But it’s not your room Demi hun. There would have been plenty prints that were more appropriate. What’s the betting she wasn’t allowed to pick which prints she got so she just had to use what she was given?

Also, what was with all the kitchen roll? She cleaned the filthy cooker hob by spraying some cleaner on it then wiping it off with kitchen roll? Wtf. Then she used kitchen roll to clean everything else 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has zero basic life skills (cooking, cleaning etc)

The top was horrific. Absolutely does not fit her, she was spilling out of it.

Everyone is commenting on the video about how she is so ‘generous’ to her parents and really ‘takes care’ of them. Well in the video her dad totally throws her under the bus by saying ‘oh its nice to see you actually’ because she hadn’t been to see him in ages. Of course the time she goes to see him it’s only for a filming opportunity though. Poor guy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.