Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree on the misleading title.. tbh I knew it was misleading before I even clicked to watch it. Skipped through a bunch of it and managed to skip all ads.

I doubt her dad liked any of it and probably took those awful prints down after.

Reactions: 6
I felt like her dad was being polite. She didn't do the best job on the oven, if she used a decent oven cleaner she would have got that sparkling

Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest video. I find it very rude how when she was showing her dad's flat at the start she was nit picking everything and talking about how messy it was. Erm sorry hun but have you seen 1) the mess of yourself sometimes, and 2) the bloody state of your own room. His flat wasn't even bad before!!
The transformation also doesn't really scream "dad vibes" it screams "teen girl vibes". Those green prints in the living room were lovely but do not fit in a 40-50 year old man's flat??

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The transformation also doesn't really scream "dad vibes" it screams "teen girl vibes". Those green prints in the living room were lovely but do not fit in a 40-50 year old man's flat??
Everything and every video she does just seems so rushed and not thoughtful at all. She doesn’t seem to think about what people want and just wants to pump out tit content. She’s such a tit youtuber with no innovation or skills for being a youtuber at all. There’s so many other creative people who deserve the amount of subscribers she has. I hope she basks in it all now because she won’t last long in this industry.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be scrambling for absolutely any sort of content right now, and even then its half arsed.
She's making money off the back of her parents' houses and at the same time she's showing them up. I know not everyone has a lot of money or has a clean tidy house all the time, but THEY didn't sign up to be scrutinised by the internet. She pretends to be all real and down to earth, but until its her house, I don't think she should be filming dirty hobs or messy carpets etc.
Lapping up the comments fawning over her. UGH. Wrongin.

Reactions: 9
Yet again another misleading title! ‘Full flat makeover’ ? All Demi did was give it a deep clean and threw a few sponsored prints on the wall! I’d be raging if I came home and my daughter had been drilling holes into my wall only to hang up some cheap sh!te. And how awful was that mesh top she was wearing!
In the words of someone awesome ‘you took the words right out of my mouth’

Reactions: 2
I wish she would stop capitalising off of her “generosity”, how do people not see straight through her? If someone doesn’t make an “exposing Demi Donelly” video soon, I might have to do it myself

Reactions: 18
Yet again another misleading title! ‘Full flat makeover’ ? All Demi did was give it a deep clean and threw a few sponsored prints on the wall! I’d be raging if I came home and my daughter had been drilling holes into my wall only to hang up some cheap sh!te. And how awful was that mesh top she was wearing!
Her white bra hanging out when she was cleaning 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Full flat makeover 😂... She could have just put clean.
Agree with other comments above, those prints were not for an older man.
His table too, I bet he used that for drinks and his food!!
Her poor dad the way she talked about his flat and the mess it was, that is so disrespectful, it proves she doesn't consider his feelings at all. Everything she does is for her gain but so many people are so oblivious and think she's such an honest person.

Why the hell would you wear a top like that when you’re going to be seeing your dad ? They were spilling out everywhere 🤮 she’s so trashy

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I would be so angry is someone randomly came into my flat while I was away and put things on my walls/ got rid of things!!!

He was most likely happy with his home!!! What if he isn't allowed prints on the walls hence he didn't have any??

Why the hell would you wear a top like that when you’re going to be seeing your dad ? They were spilling out everywhere 🤮 she’s so trashy
Because she might feature on ladbible again? 🤷🤢

Reactions: 10
Okay, I’ve just watched the video! Why tf did she get rid of his coffee tables? Where is the poor man gonna put his cuppa now? Also, how she’s placed that yellow rug looks absolutely ridiculous. It’s hardly a bloody transformation. “It’s just not up to scratch” “it’s messy” how bloody rude. Coming from the girl that would probably film a YouTube video with her vibrator sat on her bedside table in the background 😒 😂

• Haha
I know I am behind so don't kill me but I was watching her what i spend in a week vid. HOW is this girls direct debit / standing order outgoings in the month like £170, i am 20 and living at home too and mine are £730, before i even start my 'weekly' spending. she could surely afford to put more than £100 in a lifetime or help to buy ISA or put more money away in a savings account. I'm thinking am I mad for saving that much surely she gets good money and could save waaaaaay more than like £170?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay, I’ve just watched the video! Why tf did she get rid of his coffee tables? Where is the poor man gonna put his cuppa now? Also, how she’s placed that yellow rug looks absolutely ridiculous. It’s hardly a bloody transformation. “It’s just not up to scratch” “it’s messy” how bloody rude. Coming from the girl that would probably film a YouTube video with her vibrator sat on her bedside table in the background 😒 😂
She's vile! She even commented that she gets it from him, his flat wasn't even bas, just not like a show home.

She's vile! She even commented that she gets it from him, his flat wasn't even bas, just not like a show home.
I agree, it wasn’t bad at all. It was just normal stuff that normal people have laying around their house 😒

Reactions: 3
What on earth does her boyfriend see in her. She’s let herself go so much and hasn’t even have kids. She’s such a gong
I do wonder if she's going to deliberately gain weight for a new following/plus size modeling etc

Reactions: 8
I do wonder if she's going to deliberately gain weight for a new following/plus size modeling etc
I completely agree.

This sounds horrible but it’s so true in the Instagram community I believe. You can only be skinny and pretty to make it but with plus size but you can be average looking or ugly 😂 she looks like a bulldog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.