Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree.

This sounds horrible but it’s so true in the Instagram community I believe. You can only be skinny and pretty to make it but with plus size but you can be average looking or ugly 😂 she looks like a bulldog.
The main problem is her face, not being nasty but if you had a clothes line for plus size you would want a pretty face to advertise them.

I would be so angry is someone randomly came into my flat while I was away and put things on my walls/ got rid of things!!!

He was most likely happy with his home!!! What if he isn't allowed prints on the walls hence he didn't have any??

Because she might feature on ladbible again? 🤷🤢
I thought she could have got him a nice coffee table, would not have hurt. I bet he went straight out to buy a table.

Reactions: 5
Every time I watch her I can’t stop looking at her face/mouth. She must stand out when at a beauty event

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20191211_123013_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

I don't want stranger things but not sure that's a complement? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her bedroom before the make over? It was dirtier and messier than a pig pen
Yeah it was disgusting!

im so confused by her right foot lol where is the rest of her shoe ?
I really feel like this has been photoshopped to hell, her face looks almost nice and like it could be a relative, but it doesn't look like it is actually her.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep calling her trousers pants? I know that's an American thing but she's not??

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep calling her trousers pants? I know that's an American thing but she's not??
That’s what we call them in the north east, southerners always think we’re weird lol but yeah we call trousers pants

Reactions: 2
Ah right, thank you. I wasn't aware of that, from the Midlands here
It is the same as the way she says mirror, I always thought she said that wrong until you release others in the area say it the same way

Reactions: 2
I’ve from the north west and call any jeans/trousers/pj bottoms ‘pants.’ I call my underwear ‘knickers’ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
All those 'gifted' products on her latest IG stories :rolleyes: (yes maybe i'm a bitter witch lmao)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.