Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone, stop what you are doing and go and look at the new video she just posted on her instagram! I am dying over here of second hand embarrassment. Can someone please for the love of everything tell this girl that she isn't funny!!
Is it the same or as bad as her tiktok?

Reactions: 2
Ew demi do you not brush your tongue before you go out ‘honeybun’ 🤣 poor Shawn

She needs to brush her tongue

Sorry this was about her insta story rather than the post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Misread it
Omg I posted mine before I read yours 🤣 so glad I’m not the only one who noticed. Minging

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ew demi do you not brush your tongue before you go out ‘honeybun’ 🤣 poor Shawn

Omg I posted mine before I read yours 🤣 so glad I’m not the only one who noticed. Minging
I literally said to my husband that I bet someone mentions her green disgusting tongue 😂😂 ew

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow her Mum is irritating too!

Urgh that tongue!!! I wish she would realise she cannot sing to save her life!!

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢 I wish I could clean my eyeballs after seeing that tongue! Hahaha
I dunno why she thinks she can sing- in fact dunno why all these youtubers think they can sing like Imogen and meggan grubb! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow her Mum is irritating too!

Urgh that tongue!!! I wish she would realise she cannot sing to save her life!!
I thought she knew she couldn't sing and did it ironically?

I found it highly annoying but now that you guys have opened my eyes to her actualy thinking she is the next x factor winner i just pity her! What a plebby pleb

Her mum looks like she’s on something 🤣
I agree she looks like shes stepped out of Grange Hill after scoring with Zammo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she knew she couldn't sing and did it ironically?

I found it highly annoying but now that you guys have opened my eyes to her actualy thinking she is the next x factor winner i just pity her! What a plebby pleb

I agree she looks like shes stepped out of Grange Hill after scoring with Zammo
Plebby pleb! That is the insult of the year! Love it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how everyone is saying well done demi you're so thoughtful. No, she saw how many views the kitchen got & thought it would look good for her. Her mum didn't look surprised at all.

Love how everyone is saying well done demi you're so thoughtful. No, she saw how many views the kitchen got & thought it would look good for her. Her mum didn't look surprised at all.
Yeah exactly my point in my previous post. It's easy to gift things you didn't pay for or put thought into

Reactions: 2
She honestly reminds me of a 5 year old being a brat to get attention.

*Waits for all of these recent comments to be made into a video*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.