Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a psychiatrist.
My parents live a 4 minute walk from my hospital. I'm saving so I too can buy a house right beside the hospital. The houses around here start at 800'000 euro (I'm in Dublin houses aren't cheap here like the uk) and I want to buy it myself. I'm 30 and single. Already lived alone in Sydney and Chicago while studying.

No need to judge there Pinocchio 🤷‍♀️ Don't know why people who comment would lie about their wages etc 🤔🙄
I’ve just searched houses and found some for less than that in Dublin think your living in make believe girl also I was calling you Pinocchio I thought a psychiatrist would have worked that one out 😘

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said she helps her mum out but only gives her 150 a month ? She spends more on tit in a week. She’s full of tit
I have just noticed on the video she has now put a comment stating she pays more to her mam when she gets invoices in :ROFLMAO:

Hi Demi 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just noticed on the video she has now put a comment stating she pays more to her mam when she gets invoices in :ROFLMAO:

Hi Demi 👋
Funny, she said she pays £150 a month two seconds ago. I smell bull. She is just saying that as everyone thinks she is a tight witch lol

Reactions: 12
im calling it now bet it is its not what shes earned got several credit cards on the go to splash the cash on junk food i am horrified what she spends some of her money on nearly 300 a week on food

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HOW is she spending £300 a week on food? She lives of cheap nasty beige junk food.

For context: Me and my husband spend £75 a week between us both and eat fresh, organic, high quality food, literally from local farm shops etc.

HOW is she spending £300 a week on food? She lives of cheap nasty beige junk food.

For context: Me and my husband spend £75 a week between us both and eat fresh, organic, high quality food, literally from local farm shops etc.
I know, we spend £60 on food a week. I can't see her buying expensive chocolates or anything, takeaways and drinks out add up though.

Reactions: 5

20 chicken nuggets and a milkshake for a snack each day adds up, especially when you have to pretend you're a vegan 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And pretend your life eating healthy too the thing is if shes eating healthy she b better off taking snacks with her other then buying out

• Heart
Reactions: 1
‘Here’s my PO Box address so you can send me a letter’ *cough* ‘I mean free stuff’

Reactions: 6
I’m calling shenanigans on all her ‘meetings’ she refers to. If it was an actual meeting with a potential business partner, there’s a not a chance in hell they’d make her buy her own coffee or lunch. It’s clearly either her making tit up to sound busy or meeting a mate for a brew. That’s not a meeting hun.

So a brand didn’t pay her .... eh Mabey it’s cause your content is pish ?! Also what happened to the office ? New video I was ripped out of money and can’t get my office anymore, for the meetings I don’t really have. I’m still vegan and now lost 3 stone. Still the same size tho, what’s all that about hunny buns ?!

• Haha
So a brand didn’t pay her .... eh Mabey it’s cause your content is pish ?! Also what happened to the office ? New video I was ripped out of money and can’t get my office anymore, for the meetings I don’t really have. I’m still vegan and now lost 3 stone. Still the same size tho, what’s all that about hunny buns ?!
lol she is so fake its unreal i loved that post about her honey nut cereal she removed honey to make it look vegan

Reactions: 10
Love how it’s supposed to be a surprise but her mam comes in dolled up to the nines compared to her usual look. LOL OKAY DEMI.

Reactions: 8
Everyone, stop what you are doing and go and look at the new video she just posted on her instagram! I am dying over here of second hand embarrassment. Can someone please for the love of everything tell this girl that she isn't funny!!

Reactions: 9
Everyone, stop what you are doing and go and look at the new video she just posted on her instagram! I am dying over here of second hand embarrassment. Can someone please for the love of everything tell this girl that she isn't funny!!
She needs to brush her tongue

She needs to brush her tongue
Sorry this was about her insta story rather than the post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Misread it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I attempted to but shes LIVE so its overridden her stories.... So annoying! Her hair is so thin!

Reactions: 2
Demi is on instagram live saying she cried when she bought a tuna sandwich once by mistake but in her recent video didnt she buy sean one for his lunch isn't that controbuting to the killing of animals 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.