Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so chewy - imagine writing all that as a supporter then Demi just disregards the rest of the paragraph to ask that 🥴
Proves my point from a while back!! This girl is truly uneducated in communication!! It’s bleeping embarrassing she’s rude, thick and clueless!! She has no idea how to hold a conversation, how brands work with her I have no idea!! She has zero class, she has NOTHING about her at all!! Xx

Reactions: 16
I don’t watch many youtubers but is it normal to film about 5 videos all in one day and then upload them and then do nothing for the rest of the week? Thinking specially of the 2 x eating videos she clearly did in the same day. Do other youtubers have more of a structure?

Reactions: 10
I don’t watch many youtubers but is it normal to film about 5 videos all in one day and then upload them and then do nothing for the rest of the week? Thinking specially of the 2 x eating videos she clearly did in the same day. Do other youtubers have more of a structure?
Most people I watch have a schedule like Monday and Wednesday every week for example, Demi doesn’t I don’t think?? Just whenever she’s bothered? Correct me if i’m wrong

Reactions: 13
I don’t normally watch YouTube vids but I watched the worst rated takeaway one...whenever she mentions vegan my eyes roll so far back into my head 🙄😂 it’s not a personality trait hun...literally I can’t stand the way she goes on and on about it like she’s so much better than everyone else! and getting Sean to taste them in case they aren’t vegan...you aren’t allergic to meat hun try it yourself 😂
Also....you know that spilt curry sauce ain’t getting cleaned up any time soon 🥴
Oh one more thing, the way at the beginning she’s like ‘oh we’re not going to name this takeaway’ but was happy to name and shame the makeup artist???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if she classes Missguided as ‘luxury’, just shows how low her standards are

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Where have you been!
Was really busy with work so thought shouldn’t be wasting time on tattle 🤣🤣 plus I genuinely couldn’t look at or watch Demi she was winding me up so much I couldn’t cope 🤣🤣 hahahaa back to slagging her off now tho

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210227-001151.png
again, I can't see a weight loss difference at all. She has a spud head.
The white bodysuit reminded me of cheap kids vests from B&M and it made her look titanic wide - not a good choice!

Reactions: 9
Unsure if anyone else has noticed but the majority of these 'Ask me a question posts" have two xx's at the end. She writes them herself for sure. And 90% of her stories have spelling mistakes. You earn a living on social media, use a bleeping spell checker

View attachment 456297Who on Earth asks these questions! It clearly isn’t a weight loss or a meal inspiration account. If you’re taking inspiration from that lump of lard you need to reevaluate
You mean her Fagina
Her shoulders must kill her wearing those crappy unsupportive, ill-fitty bras from lounge.
Also you can see her nips and vaj in that set. :sick::sick:
I actually called her out on naming the makeup artist and her response was "it's just for entertainment it's not harming anyones reputation" absolute bollocks
I don’t normally watch YouTube vids but I watched the worst rated takeaway one...whenever she mentions vegan my eyes roll so far back into my head 🙄😂 it’s not a personality trait hun...literally I can’t stand the way she goes on and on about it like she’s so much better than everyone else! and getting Sean to taste them in case they aren’t vegan...you aren’t allergic to meat hun try it yourself 😂
Also....you know that spilt curry sauce ain’t getting cleaned up any time soon 🥴
Oh one more thing, the way at the beginning she’s like ‘oh we’re not going to name this takeaway’ but was happy to name and shame the makeup artist???
Cracking up at her talking about the Topshop men's section. It's Topman hunnybun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.