Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
420 calories in the drink alonešŸ˜ she has costa quite often as well!

Edit: the vegan bar is 230 calories. 650 calories is a hefty snackšŸ¤£
šŸ„“thatā€™s a third of the average daily calorie recommendation for women just on a snack. I know we shouldnā€™t always go on calories but Iā€™d say sheā€™s eating 3500+ a day and itā€™s showing, none of her clothes look nice on her, her face resembles the moon emoji šŸŒ tragic

Reactions: 18
oh my god, I was just browsing Pinterest and this came up on my feed and I just knew I needed a side-by-side. The DIFFERENCE.

Screen+Shot+2020-07-06+at+9.53.00+PM.png
152488854_851358812107757_7531889791372797422_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Her latest photo.
Imagine sitting in your dump of a office laughing at nothing whilst taking photos of yourself laughing at nothing šŸ¤£
Look at her outfit reels too - I think it's the flowery summer dress one, street party one walking towards the camera laughing and smiling, it's so awkward.
Half of the time she looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh my god, I was just browsing Pinterest and this came up on my feed and I just knew I needed a side-by-side. The DIFFERENCE.

View attachment 459033 View attachment 459034
Hahahhaha I love how sheā€™s pretending to be some sort of fashion icon but copying outfits sheā€™s seen online down to the final detail. duck me what a sad little life. Canā€™t even dress herself without trying to be someone else. Literally who is Demi at this point?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i was saying to my husband the other day, that is i had 200k subs id expect to get at the very least 50k views per video! maybe demi brought subs! the fact her channel is hardly growing shows that shes not as 'popping' as she thinks she is! i would start saving my money if i were her, it isnt going to last long with those views.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m fascinated by this woman. How on earth has she made a career out of YouTube? She canā€™t speak properly sheā€™s so grubby looking and her style is awful. Iā€™ve just seen a video where sheā€™s lighting a candle and thereā€™s black mould all around her window :sick: Surely she would sort that out or at least keep it out of view for the video. Mind blown by her I canā€™t stop watchingšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
The care packages are a good way to get rid of all the freebies and PR she is sent. Who did she pinch this idea from?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The care packages are a good way to get rid of all the freebies and PR she is sent. Who did she pinch this idea from?
100% thatā€™s what sheā€™s doing. She does it when she sells tit on Depop too, pops in a *free gift.

*offloading PR tit she doesnā€™t want

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice in her last video she pulled down her jumper and said ā€œdonā€™t worry Iā€™m not itching my arse or anything in front of you, even though I probably would do thatā€ - yes Demi, we know you would weā€™ve all seen it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else notice in her last video she pulled down her jumper and said ā€œdonā€™t worry Iā€™m not itching my arse or anything in front of you, even though I probably would do thatā€ - yes Demi, we know you would weā€™ve all seen it šŸ˜‚
And all her talk about a boob job. Has anyone heard that before, because I haven't.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I like to think that was a little nod to us tattlers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which makeup artist is Demi talking about in her stories? The one who she pretended was the worst rated but it was her friend Abbie who came to her house or the one who lost a baby which Demi was aware of yet continued to bully her?

What does she have against this poor woman?? Seriously. Every opportunity she gets she attacks her!! What a bully.
And also, should Demi really be coming at people about lockdown rules when sheā€™s broken them sooooooo much in the past

Itā€™s a bit hypocritical of Demi too seeing as sheā€™s been breaking lockdown rules left right and centre. From the regular visits by her man to pretending sheā€™s in a bubble with her nan šŸ˜‚ Sorry but if her nan wanted to bubble properly there is zero chance sheā€™s choosing her ungrateful twit of a granddaughter over her own kidsšŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What does she have against this poor woman?? Seriously. Every opportunity she gets she attacks her!! What a bully.
And also, should Demi really be coming at people about lockdown rules when sheā€™s broken them sooooooo much in the past
Sheā€™s clearly stalking her and has been for a long time. What a psycho.

• Wow
  • Heart
Demi clearly has some personal vendetta against this girl. Donā€™t forget, Demi also used to go to the girls reviews on fb (I think it was fb) about every month and re-post her negative review like how bleeping sad can you get šŸ¤£. Ffs give it up Demi

When Demi herself came on here, rimming herself on her threads and then bashing her ā€˜bffsā€™ in their threads and was found out, she lost her tit and said sheā€™d get lawyers involved for slandering her business and defamation of character (even though she really did do those things, they werenā€™t lies, she was caught red handed šŸ¤Æ) and yet here she is still trying to take this girl down and ruin her business. You canā€™t have double standards hunni bun. Sheā€™s such a bleeping hypocrite. She needs to get off her high horse, sitting there in her pig sty of a office, doing the absolute bare minimum. Honestly donā€™t know where she gets off šŸ¤£. How has she become so egotistical? Because honestly she has absolutely nothing going for her so idk where she gets all this ego from šŸ˜.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.