Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
69E5D548-288F-4965-BBE1-A498B326787B.jpeg

why is she looking down on every photo? Is she looking hard for her last scrap of dignity/human decency?? Wonder if she’s hoping to find it in her camel toe x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's follow Demi's example of giving her "friends" criticism to their faces instead of creating anonymous accounts to witch them out on a gossip site......oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think its odd how you were singled out, I was waiting for my turn 😭
I think that she thinks I’m someone she knows (I’m not). Because on one of her other fake accounts she asked me if I knew her personally. Never in a million years would I be associated with a bleeping hobbit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that she thinks I’m someone she knows (I’m not). Because on one of her other fake accounts she asked me if I knew her personally. Never in a million years would I be associated with a bleeping hobbit like that.
Agree, and the contacting the MUA comment seems to have set her off. I'm not 100% sure its her but its definitely someone close to her. I wonder if tattle will look at IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) :ROFLMAO: .......3....2......1.....

Reactions: 8
Damn I go away to catch up on baddy maddys thread (which is popping OFF btw) and miss Demi herself coming on to the thread!!!! Miss u Ambz come back xox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh hi Demi Hun!! Nice to see you back...as you’re here get a bra that fits you look like a scruffy cow in you last post!! Nothing fits you properly it’s embarrassing. Your story today was disgusting about that MUA!! The fact you’ve broken the rules multiple times abd did so again today just says it all.
Damnnn have I missed something? Is it still on the thread? Was she here again 😩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm trying to piece together what happened here. So did Demi post stories saying that the poor 'worst rated' MUA who she did a video about in the past (who lost their baby but she still hounded) was breaking lockdown? But she has now deleted the stories? Hypocritical of her at best...

I know a few people have asked, but someone must have screenshots?!

Reactions: 12
I'm trying to piece together what happened here. So did Demi post stories saying that the poor 'worst rated' MUA who she did a video about in the past (who lost their baby but she still hounded) was breaking lockdown? But she has now deleted the stories? Hypocritical of her at best...

I know a few people have asked, but someone must have screenshots?!
Exactly that, yes! I saved her story but it won’t let me post it on here. I’m trying to figure out a way to share. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Reactions: 5
No screen shots it was a video story. Someone saved it but doesn't know how to share.
Yes this is what she said.

Reactions: 2
She is so nasty it’s actually saddening. I used to like her before I discovered tattle and saw what she’s really like (rotten)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.