Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If whoever has the screenshot, they can add them into a Google drive folder and then share the folder link, I think you can also do this with Google photos

Reactions: 1
Honestly I think a lot of people watch her to feel better about themselves. Also its quite fascinating trying to watch her like such unflattering clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The new awful intro is staying because “we (Demi and sean) love* it” according to miss doodles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Corrrr the desperation for validation from other youtubers actually reeks in her recent insta stories ‘what’s in my watch later’ list.. and tagging everyone in there like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm trying to piece together what happened here. So did Demi post stories saying that the poor 'worst rated' MUA who she did a video about in the past (who lost their baby but she still hounded) was breaking lockdown? But she has now deleted the stories? Hypocritical of her at best...

I know a few people have asked, but someone must have screenshots?!
I absolutely can't believe Demi gets away with all this. I'm surprised nobody's taken legal action against her yet.

Reactions: 2
That’s probably why she was looking down at the ground, wondering where all her weight has gone as she’s so skinny now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t you just love it when Demi Doodles comes on Tattle to create her 100000 burner account then deletes it immediately. The cheeky dirty little woman forgets she’s given out her address online. I’m not scared of someone who gets out of breath walking up the stairs so bleeping get in the bin you goblin.
Dying hahahaha

I can’t believe that Weeble has nerve to keep joining

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch the stories of her and Harry dancing?
Her 3 toes must have came free from her sandal and was only bleeping attached at the ankle. She was just (aggressively) dancing with it spinning around like one of those Skip It toys from the 90s.

I'd LOVE to see her out in the wild. I wonder if she knows that so many of us are from Newcastle too :)

nrm_1405020445-tumblr_m0q70bfs391rpw85eo1_500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone catch the stories of her and Harry dancing?
Her 3 toes must have came free from her sandal and was only bleeping attached at the ankle. She was just (aggressively) dancing with it spinning around like one of those Skip It toys from the 90s.

I'd LOVE to see her out in the wild. I wonder if she knows that so many of us are from Newcastle too :)

View attachment 460654
Yeah I kept thinking it looked like such a dead night 🤣🤣 hardly anyone in there they’ve probs all been scared off by Demi the troll’s moves

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Demi, I’ll gladly say it to your face you bleeping meatball. You have evidence that you’ve walked them on Whitley bay beach and Jesmond Dene only recently. You live in bleeping Killingworth you absolute cretin.
I think what bugs me sooo much about this is that the places she’s going are like 20 minute drives away which isn’t horrendously far but isn’t exactly staying local. Especially for walking dogs which can be done literally anywhere. The most annoyed part is that Killingworth is literally a 2 minute drive to Weetslade Country Park which is an amazing walk, especially with dogs and has tonnes of open field for her “training”.

Reactions: 13
Her mouth should finish at the end of her lips... but there’s an extra cm of mouth on each side. So odd.
That’s always bugged me about Demi! 😂 and when she opens her mouth the extra lines turn into more lips! So strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ok hopefully this works, here’s her now deleted story

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.