Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram outfit post 😭😭 her fanny is eating those joggers, total embarrassment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Don’t you just love it when Demi Doodles comes on Tattle to create her 100000 burner account then deletes it immediately. The cheeky dirty little woman forgets she’s given out her address online. I’m not scared of someone who gets out of breath walking up the stairs so bleeping get in the bin you goblin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Don’t you just love it when Demi Doodles comes on Tattle to create her 100000 burner account then deletes it immediately. The cheeky dirty little woman forgets she’s given out her address online. I’m not scared of someone who gets out of breath walking up the stairs so bleeping get in the bin you goblin.
Absolutely howling 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
omg hahahahhahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her latest Instagram outfit post 😭😭 her fanny is eating those joggers, total embarrassment
Every pair of trousers she owns give her a camel toe. Then you get the nutters on her youtube comments telling her she needs to size down🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Obviously hit a nerve this evening with the police talk. She needs to think carefully before she posts or one of these days she will end up in hot water. If you make allegations like that about someone, you need to be able to prove them, especially when it's a case of the other person allegedly breaking the law.
You cannot post and delete, once its out there, it is out there. That is 101 of the Internet and she has no excuse not knowing that, as this is her job. Shes meant to be professional at all times, she represents brands and today was bullying in its purest form. Absolutely disgusting behaviour but unfortunately completely expected. No wonder her critics are up in arms, there appears to be no learning or change.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh hi Demi Hun!! Nice to see you back...as you’re here get a bra that fits you look like a scruffy cow in you last post!! Nothing fits you properly it’s embarrassing. Your story today was disgusting about that MUA!! The fact you’ve broken the rules multiple times abd did so again today just says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sean looking sick of his bleeping life in her glasses. Also, why does she only smear her orange foundation over one chin? Hunny bun you’ve got at least 3 more there to cover!

Obviously hit a nerve this evening with the police talk. She needs to think carefully before she posts or one of these days she will end up in hot water. If you make allegations like that about someone, you need to be able to prove them, especially when it's a case of the other person allegedly breaking the law.
You cannot post and delete, once its out there, it is out there. That is 101 of the Internet and she has no excuse not knowing that, as this is her job. Shes meant to be professional at all times, she represents brands and today was bullying in its purest form. Absolutely disgusting behaviour but unfortunately completely expected. No wonder her critics are up in arms, there appears to be no learning or change.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 She’s a bully through and through, she can’t help herself. I’d love to see her treat people like that offline, I can guarantee she would be put straight on her fat arse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sean looking sick of his bleeping life in her glasses. Also, why does she only smear her orange foundation over one chin? Hunny bun you’ve got at least 3 more there to cover!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 She’s a bully through and through, she can’t help herself. I’d love to see her treat people like that offline, I can guarantee she would be put straight on her fat arse.
Her face is actually offensive, she’s a rotter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its the grey bra for me, buy coloured, cream or nude if you can't keep your whites white. Not a fan of the lunging and grabbing at the camera, whats that about?
Please forgive me tattlers, I'm not going to mince my words from here on in. She has really bloody bothered me. If that wasn't Demi today and just a fan, they have made things 10 times worse.

Reactions: 18
Its the grey bra for me, buy coloured, cream or nude if you can't keep your whites white. Not a fan of the lunging and grabbing at the camera, whats that about?
Please forgive me tattlers, I'm not going to mince my words from here on in. She has really bloody bothered me. If that wasn't Demi today and just a fan, they have made things 10 times worse.
Me too. The whole “say it to her face” I find aggressive. I’ll take it as a personal challenge and won’t be holding back. Hold on to your lounge shet hunny bun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
those photos are horrific. Each one of them. Tuck your bra away, what kind of a face is that, the poses, the camel toe. Everything about it is just awful. I’d be so embarrassed to upload something so untidy, she looks a mess. This is your job hun, put some bleeping effort into it

Reactions: 12
Me too. The whole “say it to her face” I find aggressive. I’ll take it as a personal challenge and won’t be holding back. Hold on to your lounge shet hunny bun!
I think its odd how you were singled out, I was waiting for my turn 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.