Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the lass who she (demi) had in one of her videos as her best friend or someone else?

Edit to add: as in the one that is now unlisted on youtube
It’s someone else. A woman that she claims she doesn’t know. She went to the makeup appointment at the woman’s house and secretly filmed inside, then put the video up on YouTube and slated her. The poor woman had just lost her baby and was distressed by the video and Demi didn’t give a duck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s someone else. A woman that she claims she doesn’t know. She went to the makeup appointment at the woman’s house and secretly filmed inside, then put the video up on YouTube and slated her. The poor woman had just lost her baby and was distressed by the video and Demi didn’t give a duck.
So did this MUA that she called out today and previously not to do the blue and green makeup?

Where’s our lord and saviour Jessica Fig when you need her?!

So did this MUA that she called out today and previously not to do the blue and green makeup?
No that was Demi’s friend, she faked that video. The MUA in question did a burgundy/smoky eye look.

Reactions: 5
Stand by for some tit tik tok dance where her tits are swinging in all directions to pretend she isn’t shitting herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair to any of the MUAs who worked on her, they all did well, you know that old saying, you can't put lipstick on a pig. #SorryNotSorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
To be fair to any of the MUAs who worked on her, they all did well, you know that old saying, you can't put lipstick on a pig. #SorryNotSorry
Lol exactly it’s not the makeup that’s the problem when you look like Les Dawson 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol exactly it’s not the makeup that’s the problem when you look like Les Dawson 😂
The cheek of her, I would have given her a brown paper bag with eye holes. Again Not Sorry. Its a pity the same couldn't be done for her personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What were the stories?? Didn’t see them before she deleted them, can’t believe her she’s such a twit

Reactions: 1
Also Demi, you’re a bleeping fat little hypocrite. You’ve provided evidence to us that you’ve broken lockdown on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. Now duck off under the rock you crawled out from you horrible toad.
Say that to her face HAHAHAHAH

She’s got a bleeping cheek when her next story is her clearly driving somewhere AGAIN for a dog walk. There’s bleeping signs up on every main road telling you to stay local. GOD I bleeping ate her.
oh I take it you know where she walks the dogs?? How do you nah know she walks the dogs 5 mins away ?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If anyone can tell me how to upload it somewhere I’ll share!
In the text box where you write a comment if you click the little icon that’s a square with a mountain and a sun on it the press click here to browse and find it in your photo library and it should upload x

Reactions: 2
Say that to her face HAHAHAHAH

oh I take it you know where she walks the dogs?? How do you nah know she walks the dogs 5 mins away ?
Hi Demi, I’ll gladly say it to your face you bleeping meatball. You have evidence that you’ve walked them on Whitley bay beach and Jesmond Dene only recently. You live in bleeping Killingworth you absolute cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.