Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. For anyone on the thread who is concerned about the vaccine though, I’ve had it and as of yet no super powers, no extra limbs and no webbed feet. 👍🏻
Am I the only one not fussed by the vaccine?! I get the flu jab every year. They’ve been working on it for a long time. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t get it? 🙄 just get it done.

Reactions: 27
Am I the only one not fussed by the vaccine?! I get the flu jab every year. They’ve been working on it for a long time. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t get it? 🙄 just get it done.
I’m exactly the same - Im happy to have it!

Reactions: 6
Everyone in my house has had it and is fine. All nhs workers who’ve been on covid wards since last March. Only resolution for trying to get back to some normality

Reactions: 13
The ‘dancing’ in her new video...I’ve never had so much second hand embarrassment
It’s not quirky or funny or endearing! It’s just desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she didnt see that well editing 🤢🤢. But why film her self well her on the loo

Reactions: 11
I’m so pissed off that she is getting paid to dance like a bellend when there’s people literally saving lives on tit pay...this is what is wrong with the world

Reactions: 17
I just started watching her newest video. What is this on her teeth 😱 is this a huge hole wtf
15971709-CCEA-4048-A5A8-4D9A16979EE4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ugh would ya dare tho! You can hear her actually pissing wtf thats rotten :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't know if anyone knows the Eltoria scandal - where she sold advent calenders full of tit that she was given to her subbies.

Anyway, I feel like Demi could do that and still come back from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell man. In the intro her hair looks like she’s been ragged through a bush with mascara smeared all under her eyes. It would have took her seconds to fix that before filming. During filming she’s filming herself pissing. Zooming in on her rancid green teeth and has a massive snot hanging out of her nose for most of the video. Remind me again why she is getting paid to film herself drinking water in this state?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the thumbnail of her video on her insta story is 100% click bait to look like a before and after! She definitely took one photo unposed and slouchy and the next posed and tensing to look like the water challenge gave her dramatic weight loss!!! Liar

Reactions: 6
it’s honestly blowing my mind that she reckons drinking water daily is a “challenge”! complaining drinking water is giving her cramps... no demi that’s probably all the carbs in your awful diet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.