Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaa gotta admit it was me guys. Thought maybe it could slip under the radar and she might think it’s genuine, but we know the truth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
remember to thumbs down the video guys
All that happens when you thumbs down a video is that you will get less videos like that one suggested to you.
It still counts as engagement to the creator so your actually helping her put by thumbs downing a video

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How can she continuously get away with this?! Imagine the respect she would've gained if she came out immediately with a video exposing herself, explaining why she did what she did and why it's wrong etc.
She is just going to get cancelled. She's had so many opportunities to face this.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, if she was completely innocent, she would have addressed this all by now 😂 She's just digging a much bigger hole and hoping we'll all forget ...

Reactions: 6
Why’s this so funny tho, legit sat her pissing myself 🤣🤣🤣 the words “personally I think she’s stunning” fully set me off man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ive been refreshing. she's bleeping watching those comments, I saw about 7 referencing it and they're gone in under a minute

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.