Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t think she’ll address anything in this new video

Also I think she’s limited her comments on TikTok...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t think she’ll address anything in this new video

Also I think she’s limited her comments on TikTok...
I’m sure she’s done the same on Instagram because a few of us haven’t been able to see comments that others have

Reactions: 4
She looks really unhappy in that picture and its just a statement of a new vid, no emojis, no exclamation marks etc...seems very serious...maybe itll be a video "ADDRESSING RUMOURS MADE UP ABOUT ME ONLINE" 🤣

I'm so bleeping excited I'm genuinely opening my popcorn xxxxox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she ain’t going to mention it! If she does she will 100% claim she’s being bullied and then whip her boobs out to flap about

Can we all nominate one person to watch it and then tell us what it’s about so she doesn’t get the views!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone please do a recap of her latest video when it comes out because I cannot bare to sit through that mess anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The suspense is real! If this is another nothing video I'll need sedation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think itll be about her monthly challenge idea.. And completely disregard the current drama

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will she duck address it 🤣 will be swept under her musty rug like everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 12
a get ready with me video... oh amber...
she'll need more than makeup to keep sean at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ain’t she done about 1000 of these videos. Doesn’t look like it’s possible for u to glow up hen

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.