Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be absolutely shitting herself lololol.
She had the opportunity a long time ago to own her mistakes, she chose to avoid it. Made out that it was all fake when the mystery tiktoker exposed her so fed her fans even more lies.
If she DARES to try and claim any sort of mental health over this she deserves to be cancelled. I have a strong feeling that she is going to twist it around and say she feels so depressed and insecure over hate comments and because she was the 'fat girl' at school that she did these things to make herself feel better... trying to play the victim. Nah. She purposely started hate threads against people who were supposed to be her friends, and then blamed a child for it. She's a bleeping bleep and she's not worming out of this one. Think of her brother's mental health and the bullying he could have faced over this at school? she didn't give a duck about that. She would have still been on here creating hate threads if she wasn't caught out. She's proved that by creating multiple fake account and always returning to this thread. She doesn't learn from mistakes because she doesn't feel like she's done anything wrong. She treats Sean and her family like tit. She treats her fans like a cash cow. She's toxic. Both in personality and stench.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She will be absolutely shitting herself lololol.
She had the opportunity a long time ago to own her mistakes, she chose to avoid it. Made out that it was all fake when the mystery tiktoker exposed her so fed her fans even more lies.
If she DARES to try and claim any sort of mental health over this she deserves to be cancelled. I have a strong feeling that she is going to twist it around and say she feels so depressed and insecure over hate comments and because she was the 'fat girl' at school that she did these things to make herself feel better... trying to play the victim. Nah. She purposely started hate threads against people who were supposed to be her friends, and then blamed a child for it. She's a bleeping bleep and she's not worming out of this one. Think of her brother's mental health and the bullying he could have faced over this at school? she didn't give a duck about that. She would have still been on here creating hate threads if she wasn't caught out. She's proved that by creating multiple fake account and always returning to this thread. She doesn't learn from mistakes because she doesn't feel like she's done anything wrong. She treats Sean and her family like tit. She treats her fans like a cash cow. She's toxic. Both in personality and stench.
'both in personality and stench' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else catching themselves doing a bit of a maniacal laugh over this? I'm sniggering away to myself here, oh this is delicious 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep now it’s gone! Silly bint has the opportunity to address this now but you know she will just completely ignore it and her huns will go along with whatever she says.
What I will say though is be careful about giving her ideas for an excuse with all the mental health stuff above! Remember the nana bubble?!

Reactions: 6
Yep now it’s gone! Silly bint has the opportunity to address this now but you know she will just completely ignore it and her huns will go along with whatever she says.
What I will say though is be careful about giving her ideas for an excuse with all the mental health stuff above! Remember the nana bubble?!
Agreed! I'm enjoying the thought of her sweating on her beige sofa trying to come up with an excuse! Don't give her any hahah, also @Amberxwright don't bother with the mental health excuse hunny you'll only look like a massive hypocrite after you have slagged off ur mates online, dobbed in your brother for it, slagged off a grieving mother online, told ur nan her vase is shite, etc etc. the list could be endless ffs

also, I reckon there's surely no way Sean doesn't already know but bloody hell I hope he doesn't and he just finds it all out now :ROFLMAO: will make it even worse for hr

Reactions: 11
bleeping love this 😂 been here since day dot, forever hoping amber will get what she deserves hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor old Sean, what a twit shes made of him and he's tied to her now. What a mess!

Where did that text message to a family member come from?

Reactions: 6
Well, she must be sat refreshing her phone! I almost feel sorry for her, but she brought this on herself...
She isn’t gonna address it, she can’t possibly make herself look good on the back of this so she won’t. I am totally itching for something to happen though

Reactions: 9
Bet she’s fuming, she’s managed to hide it for nearly 2 years now it’s all coming out! Bad luck ambz xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.